shape
carat
color
clarity

My Christmas gift! 5 stone ring from IDJ

MrsDarcy

Rough_Rock
Huge shoutout to Yekutiel at ID Jewelry for this amazing work of art! My husband ordered this beautiful 5 stone ring for a combo of our 10th wedding anniversary and Christmas.

Stats: 1.5 cute, F-G color, SI clarity, ring size 5.5.

When we called and said that we were coming by recommendation from Pricescope, Yekutiel immediately got on the phone to help. He was so kind and helpful, evening going so far as to hand select and set my stones so they they would be perfect. I can't say enough good things about him and IDJ! He has more than earned our future business!

I'm wearing this new band solo right now - my old set doesn't look right with it. In the future, we will go back to IDJ for a new ering...I just have to decide what I want. It took me nearly a year and a half to finally pick out the band, so there's no telling how long it will take me to make up my mind on that!

These are just iPhone photos but it's all I've got right now. More to come!

_1226.jpeg

_1227.jpeg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your 5 stone ring is beautiful! It looks great on your hand and I bet it sparkles like crazy. Enjoy! Happy Anniversary too. That is awesome. :wavey:

MrsDarcy

Rough_Rock
marcy|1451080138|3966183 said:
Your 5 stone ring is beautiful! It looks great on your hand and I bet it sparkles like crazy. Enjoy! Happy Anniversary too. That is awesome. :wavey:

Thank you!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Mrs. Darcy!! Enjoy wearing your ring. It's a great wedding band. Funny - same specs as mine. :D

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful - a five stone band is always classic and elegant!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Classic and lovely, so happy to hear about your good experience!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection! Merry Christmas!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous band! :love: I think that is a wonderful size diamond for a 5 stone band!

I will tell you, though, that usually a band that size is worn stand-alone. Because of the height of the stones, the girdles of the stones will hit the prongs of the e-ring and cut into them. The only way to wear it as a wedding band is if you wear another plain band between the two rings to separate them.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I love the size of those stones! The finger coverage looks great with the five stones! It's gorgeous!!! :love:

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful ring! Congratulations.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring!!! :love: Wonderful hand presence and so blingy! Congrats! :dance:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! What a luxurious feel.

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Looks beautiful on you!!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring, is it U prong? I really like the way it hugs your finger instead of sticking out on the sides. Well done! :love: :love:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! :love:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a stunning ring and it is sheer perfection on your hand!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE this!!!!!!! It's perfection!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That really is perfection on your hand! Congrats it's lovely!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another lovely 5 stone! So classic and great finger coverage to boot! IDJ does nice work!!!

MrsDarcy

Rough_Rock
lknvrb4|1451128679|3966355 said:
I love your ring, is it U prong? I really like the way it hugs your finger instead of sticking out on the sides. Well done! :love: :love:

It is! I love u prongs! Thank you!!

MrsDarcy

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much for the ring love!! :) I was so excited to finally share something here! ☺️

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE your 5 stone....been wanting one myself :)) . It's gorgeous and right at home on your hand!! :love:

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Love the nails too! :angel:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results