shape
carat
color
clarity

My Charlotte Pants arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Jcrow,
Yes, They are great. Although I haven''t tried the VS ones. I was on vacation on Lake George and there was an outlet mall there so I stopped by the Maidenform store and they were having them on sale so I bought a few and I am happy that I did.

The ones I have say new and seamless on a sticker and there are no tags sticking out anywhere, the label is just imprinted onto the back.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Just got them! I haven''t tried them on yet (at work), but WOW, those short shorts are SHORT!
23.gif
Those may wind up being PJs because I''m just not sure I''m brave enough to wear such shorties in public!

The capris are adorable though -- can''t wait to see how they fit!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe elai...they actually AREN''T that short...i know when they are scrunched up and you haven''t put them on yet they look tiny but in reality they are pretty darn long. i was actually thinking of having mine hemmed as i feel like they are too long. i am about 5''8" and they hit not quite mid thigh for me which is too long for me. i like shorter shorts as i have long legs that i feel pretty good about showing off, so i tend to like a 3" inseam and these seem more like a 4.5" or something. i wear the juicy short shorts (3" inseam) and LOVE the length...so i figured these would be the same but they are totally longer on me. i think those models in the pictures must be like 6 feet or something.

anyway, just thought i''d throw that out there because i think they appear smaller at first then you get them on and realize they are actually quite covering! they are cute on right now but i feel like my body looks more flattering when my leg isn''t getting chopped in half as much. also i wish i''do ordered some lighter colors because the black and brown are pretty darn dark for SHORTS. i don''t know what i was thinking at the time.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Update!

OK, the capris -- sooo cute! Love those for sure. The pants: I ordered ivory cream, and I'm kind of thinking they should change that name to "butter yellow" because these babies are nowhere near ivory! But they're cute nonetheless. But waaaay too long. I think with a good hemming of about 3 or 4 inches (!), these will be awesome
36.gif

The shorts -- I think they're good for going to a pool or beach, but I don't know if I'd wear them out as anything other than very casual. I would've preferred the bermudas but they only had the mediums in white if I remember correctly, and I didn't really want white. That whole see-through thing, ya know?

So all in all, I'm pretty darn happy with my purchases! And when I can't afford to feed a guest at the wedding because I spent that money on Charlotte pants, I won't feel the slightest bit guilty, nooo ...
2.gif

ETA: Actually I've tried on the shorts again, and I think they're cuter this time - woo hoo! And, FI thinks they are all very sexy -- he loves that waistband! I have to admit I am pleasantly surprised with how they flatter!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results