shape
carat
color
clarity

My celebration ring ..

eirwen

Rough_Rock
I created this ring to celebrate the birth of my daughter, Zoie and hopefully pass this on to her someday.

I've always loved asschers and had been on the look out for a few years now for the "right" asscher to come along, namely the "right" Royal Asscher to come along. When I came across this, I knew it's the right one for me - within budget and with the right compromise. Its a 1.72ct F SI2 Ex/Ex stone measuring 6.76 x 6.72 x 4.38mm with a 60% table and depth of 65.2%. The only inclusion visible 10cm from the stone at eye level is a crystal which is near its center and I can only see it in daylight, with the diamond tilted at an angle - it looks like a stardust/golddust. I've never came across a RA which is VS2, let alone an SI2 (I believe 90% of their stones are VS2 or better) - hence it's a perfect compromise to get the size for the budget I had in mind. I'm also very colour sensitive and would not have wanted a stone lower than F - hence, like I said it's the perfect compromise for me personally.

Without the stardust, it would either be a 1ct asscher or twice the price of what I paid for this stone ..

I'm in love with the asscher (but not half as much as I love Zoie) and just wanted to share.. :)

p/s - I shared in a separate post (under a different username which I've since changed) about me being unsure of the halo setting for the centre stone, being an asscher - I thought the halo overpowers the stone... but that's on the other post :)

_25734.jpg

_25735.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and beautiful tribute to your daughter - she will be thrilled to have this one day just as you are now!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE IT!!!

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
I love haloed step-cuts and this is no exception! It's beautiful!

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and perfect setting! Love it!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your daughter and her beautiful bling!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think its gorgeous! Congrats on your two new babies!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! Your stone is beautiful, however you choose to set it. I am normally really anal about inclusions but given your options I might have done the same as you.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I love it- just beautiful, thanks for sharing your story- congratulations.

You assher is spectacular, your ring is beautiful. Wear it in good health.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
It's gorgeous! I think your stone is beautiful and looks amazing in that setting.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! Your ring is beautiful.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I still say that the RA is a beautiful stone....
the setting is also really nice and i have given my thoughts on the other post...

ENjoy!!! nice. nice.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring! Congratulations on your baby and the bling.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so glad your ring is growing on you since your other thread. It's a lovely ring. Thanks for sharing.

eirwen

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for your kind words :)

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I also commented in your other thread. So happy to hear you're enjoying your ring & congratulations on your baby girl :appl:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous ring :love: :love: :love: A lovely inheritance for your daughter.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is absolutely gorgeous! :love: I love a well cut asscher and this one is such a nice size! It looks beautiful in the halo setting!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!!! :love: Looks fab on your hand, glad to hear you are enjoying it! :appl:

eirwen

Rough_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1420388476|3811665 said:
It is absolutely gorgeous! :love: I love a well cut asscher and this one is such a nice size! It looks beautiful in the halo setting!

Thanks.. I'm loving your avatar... Pricescope is bad for a newbie as there's just too many temptation!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, beautiful ring!!! It looks big on your finger as well :sun:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great find! I'm glad you kept it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results