shape
carat
color
clarity

My buying journey... so far

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bfready

Rough_Rock
I told everyone that I had purchased a .76 ACA from WF to be sent to Mark Morrell to be set in his Flame setting. Here''s the status so far...

WF has been very accommodating to me in that I wanted the diamond sent to an appraiser and their diamond tool kit sent to me. They arranged for all the shipping, including sending the diamond from the appraiser to MWM. The stone arrived promptly at the appraiser''s today.

So now I have to say thank you to Jim O''Bryant of Gem Appraisal Lab in Maumee, OH. Jim arranged his schedule to be there to sign for my diamond, which arrived around 9:30 this morning. By 11:00 he called to say that not only did his appraisal match WF''s cert, but the diamond was very lively. When asked his professional opinion, based on price and quality, he said I''ve done very well so far. Jim said he was going to ship the diamond out either today or tomorrow to be on its way to MWM, where I have no doubts I will be treated well.

I''ll keep you posted on the progress. For now, I''m looking for a little advice over in the proposal ideas forum
2.gif

ebonykawai

Shiny_Rock
That''s great to hear!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like things are going well. Good luck with the proposal planning!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great to hear! Don''t forget to post pictures when the ring''s done. Please!
1.gif

bfready

Rough_Rock
My Mark Morrell Flame ring with a WF ACA diamond is waiting to be picked up at the Fedex facility. But I have to wait til the end of the day to go there. AUGH... this is going to be a long day.

bfready

Rough_Rock
Here''s a picture Mark emailed me of the finished product.

Flame.76.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results