shape
carat
color
clarity

My butterflies...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Here''s one of my RHR...

fly.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Neat ring! How about another pic--whole hand.....

cheers--Sharon

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Adorable; I like it!
face23.gif

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Here''s the hand... don''t mind my short, chubby hand....

flying.JPG

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
And here''s the bangle that I wear on the right hand also... my mom bought this for me as a graduate gift from university 5 years ago...

curve.JPG

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a better pic of the bangle... it''s 18kt WG, 30 diamonds, 1.0 CTW...

curving.JPG

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a very sweet ring - it''s whimsical and projects happiness!
1.gif

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
I love that bangle!!!
30.gif

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
and another one of my RHR - from David Yurman... I believe it''s called petite albion ring... the center stone is kunzite...I bought for myself last year for my b-day

wire.JPG

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Everything is gorgeous!!!
30.gif
36.gif
Keep those pics coming!

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Last item for tonight... it''s a diamond snowflake pendant, 0.33 CTW, 14 KT WG, with 16" snake chain... I''ll post more of my jewelry pieces later on as I get the hang of using my camera... no promises though....
2.gif

flake.JPG

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
on the table...

flaky.JPG

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Neck shot with my orange PJ...
41.gif
That''s all for tonight.... Thank you all for looking!

flakee.JPG

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Grape, you have a very fanciful taste in jewelry. I love what you have chosen and had chosen on your behalf. Thank you for sharing with us.

shay

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/16/2007 11:30:21 PM
Author: Shay37
Grape, you have a very fanciful taste in jewelry. I love what you have chosen and had chosen on your behalf. Thank you for sharing with us.

shay
Thank you very much for the kind words! I finally got my old 6 years old digital camera to work and now I have to learn some diamond picture taking skills!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
You have some very lovely and unique jewelry - thanks for sharing!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the Yurman and that bangle is so fun!!! Very pretty!

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/18/2007 10:26:24 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Love the Yurman and that bangle is so fun!!! Very pretty!
Thank you!! The bangle is actually custom made to fit my wrist perfectly.. and it''s has a satin finish to it...

As for the Yurman, it''s my fav ring!! It was the last ring that was availablein my area, and perfect size!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! All very unique pieces and in different ways, love the snowflake pendant and the yurman ring, those are my favs!! Very beautiful!!

foxglove

Rough_Rock
I love that Yurman ring!

Of course, I always joke that the most expensive piece of jewelry on me.. is likely my pinky ring (like yours).
(Depending on how much you paid for tuition I guess.)
41.gif

fox

Chef Italia

Rough_Rock
Your butterfly ring is soooo pretty! Do you mind if I ask wear you purchased it? My husband just bought me the butterfly pendant from Simon G for Christmas and I think your ring would go great. I have attached a picture of it below. What do you guys think?

Also, our 10 year anniversary is coming up in April, I found this ring on firenzejewels.com, where my husband bought the necklace:
http://www.firenzejewels.com/diamonds/info/46-Simon%20G-1-2897-000-Simon-G-3.82ct-diamond-platinum-and-18k-rose-gold-wedding-eternity-ring-000-.html

I fell in love with it the moment I found it! I love the mixture of the Asscher cuts and the two pink diamond bands. There are so many beautiful anniversary bands on that site but I think this one is my favorite!

-Natalia

simon g butterfly.jpg

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/21/2007 10:40:26 PM
Author: Chef Italia
Your butterfly ring is soooo pretty! Do you mind if I ask wear you purchased it? My husband just bought me the butterfly pendant from Simon G for Christmas and I think your ring would go great. I have attached a picture of it below. What do you guys think?

Also, our 10 year anniversary is coming up in April, I found this ring on firenzejewels.com, where my husband bought the necklace:
http://www.firenzejewels.com/diamonds/info/46-Simon%20G-1-2897-000-Simon-G-3.82ct-diamond-platinum-and-18k-rose-gold-wedding-eternity-ring-000-.html

I fell in love with it the moment I found it! I love the mixture of the Asscher cuts and the two pink diamond bands. There are so many beautiful anniversary bands on that site but I think this one is my favorite!

-Natalia
Thank you Chef Italia! I bought it from a B&M that was owned by chinese in Calgary... the owner just got them from HK on the day of my purchase and I fell in love with the ring immediately (I''m an impulsive buyer) so I bought it....

You pendsnt is really pretty!!! I love the pink gold!!!
30.gif
I think you should go for the ring from your post! It''ll go with your pendant....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results