shape
carat
color
clarity

My burdifull new diamond tennis bracelet!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have always, always lusted over a diamond tennis bracelet to call my very own. I''d always thought around the 2 carat range, nothing too over the top, just nice for everyday and evening wear. My DFH laybyed a beauty for me for Valentine''s Day just gone (he proposed on Valentine''s last year so now he thinks he has to live up to last years'' Valentine''s Day, every year

36.gif
), and we collected it yesterday. The positive influence you''ve all had by feeding my diamond obsession resulted in fact in me choosing a 3tcw bracelet... thanks guys
41.gif
It''s just divine, I love it SO much. It''s set in 14ct yellow gold, and the diamonds are gorgeous, sparkly and white and throw off a huge amount of colour and light. The stones are set differently to any other I''ve seen... it''s hard to tell from the pictures but each stone is in a sort of semi-bezel with a tiny claw between each stone. I''ll try and get better pictures tomorrow in the daytime. the clasp has about 10 baguettes along it and it features a heart pendanty-type thingy set with channel set baguettes also, and three tiny RBs in the middle. I''m undecided about the heart, I was thinking about having it cut off and using it as a pendant...? Although I''m pretty sure I wouldn''t wear it as I''ve got my 1tcw heart pendant, and I don''t know if I''d have luck selling it because I have no idea what the carat weight on just the heart is. I''ll sit on it for a while anyway.

OK, ramble over, here are some pictures!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

TennisBletNo1.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stones are all G-H, VS2-SI.

TennisBletNo2.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another...

TennisBletNo3.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
... aaand again
9.gif

TennisBletNo4.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last one for now! I tried to capture the detail of the heart but it''s too hard when it''s dark. I''ll get the camera out during the day tomorrow. Thanks for looking! xoxo

TennisBletNo5.jpg

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Very purdy!
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
DandiAndi it is just gorgeous!!! How sweet of your DFH! I love the unique clasp, but I can see that the heart flopping around might drive you crazy. Maybe you should just wear it a while to see if you get used to it.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh what a beautiful bracelet, I absolutely love it. I personally love the heart charm.

Linda

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Georgous! And I love the clasp and the heart!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty and unique! I like how the heart looks but could see it being irritating. See how it goes for awhile. It does look pretty! Congrats!!!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
that is a very unique bracelet! love the heart charm!!! i love love love tennis bracelets.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful bracelet--glad you got what you wanted!!!

cheers--Sharon

togal

Shiny_Rock
Love the heart detail. Very pretty. I like your right hand ring too.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I really like the heart charm, especially since it was a V-day gift!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on that 3 ct bracelet! Lovely. Your DF sounds so sweet.
21.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much everyone for your replies!! The heart actually isn''t annoying me as much as I thought it would, but I can''t help wondering if I would prefer it without... decisions, decisions
26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results