shape
carat
color
clarity

My bracelet

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Yes, it is darling! It will add a classy and feminine touch to whatever you're wearing. I could see that for dress up or with jeans.

I agree that sometimes the wisest choice is to just move on, even if you're out a few bucks. All that matters is which way you're happier.

Personally, it's not unusual for me to dislike some aspect of a jewelry piece I buy, regardless of the reason. Sometimes I know right away and other times I realize it over time. Right now I'm thinking of a necklace I have. After wearing it for a while, I feel like the chain (that's attached to the pendant on both sides like your bracelet is) is too thin for the pendant and doesn't look right. But I decided to get a different chain put on it whenever I get around to it and not worry about it for now.

Anyway, an extender has fixed this problem, so now it's back to woo hoo! :)

Last edited:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is so pretty @waffle! I think you did the right thing...better to just use an extender instead of dealing with this etsy store. It looks lovely on you, now just relax and enjoy it!

margauxmines

Shiny_Rock
It's a pretty bracelet! I'm glad you were able to settle on a solution—and even better that you didn't need to deal with the Etsy store anymore after the stress. Enjoy and wear in good health :)

waffle

Shiny_Rock
It is so pretty @waffle! I think you did the right thing...better to just use an extender instead of dealing with this etsy store. It looks lovely on you, now just relax and enjoy it!

Thank you so much!

waffle

Shiny_Rock
It's a pretty bracelet! I'm glad you were able to settle on a solution—and even better that you didn't need to deal with the Etsy store anymore after the stress. Enjoy and wear in good health :)

Thank you so much!

waffle

Shiny_Rock
Yes, it is darling! It will add a classy and feminine touch to whatever you're wearing. I could see that for dress up or with jeans.

I agree that sometimes the wisest choice is to just move on, even if you're out a few bucks. All that matters is which way you're happier.

Personally, it's not unusual for me to dislike some aspect of a jewelry piece I buy, regardless of the reason. Sometimes I know right away and other times I realize it over time. Right now I'm thinking of a necklace I have. After wearing it for a while, I feel like the chain (that's attached to the pendant on both sides like your bracelet is) is too thin for the pendant and doesn't look right. But I decided to get a different chain put on it whenever I get around to it and not worry about it for now.

Anyway, an extender has fixed this problem, so now it's back to woo hoo! :)

Thank you!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results