shape
carat
color
clarity

My Bling Budget got increased

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great news! I predict he'll be able to pull it off - IDJ always seems to come thru! Fingers crossed for you Li'l Misfit!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
I sure hope so! The quote I got for the complete ring from BGD was way over my budget, so I'm hoping Yekutiel can work some magic! :naughty:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
No word yet from Yekutiel. Any idea how long it usually takes for him to get back to you?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey Lil misfit - just call them. I think sometimes they may get so busy and forget to reply?? At least that's what I hope is the case when I don't hear back from Luann... she has forgotten to reply a few times to me and I just call and all is well... :))

They have a toll free # as well, if that helps.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ditto Enerchi - Yekutiel's great on the phone. They're generally good on e-mail, too, but I've had some messages go unanswered. I'm assuming it means that our spam filters are incompatible ....

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lil Misfit said:
No word yet from Yekutiel. Any idea how long it usually takes for him to get back to you?
I'd follow up with a call

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
I thought about calling, but I don't want to be a nuisance.... :???:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
I just spoke to him. He confirmed with the production team that it could be done and told me to give him another week or so to find out how much it will be. He also confirmed that they are very slow, and I remember hearing that it could take 3 months. So...I will be patient. ;-)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lil Misfit|1333137018|3160090 said:
I just spoke to him. He confirmed with the production team that it could be done and told me to give him another week or so to find out how much it will be. He also confirmed that they are very slow, and I remember hearing that it could take 3 months. So...I will be patient. ;-)
Great that you got some answers (aren't you glad you called, now?? :Up_to_something: ;)) )

Well, if its going to be delayed, at least you know it in advance and can plan for it. Maybe ... you could increase your bling budget just that teeny bit more to add some size to the stones??? Just 'encouraging' further thought (do not consider this enabling....!)

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
I like how you think, Enerchi! :lol: But, I think it might be best to keep the stones the same size as the stones in my e-ring, for continuity. It's funny, because Yekutiel told me he had to draw the design for the production team or else they'd screw it up! LOL I guess no one's ever asked for that combination before!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lil Misfit|1333137018|3160090 said:

he also told me that production for the stackables could take up to 3 months :twirl:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Heard back for Yekutiel this morning and got my quote. Deposit has been paid and he's hoping to have it to me by Memorial Day weekend!! :appl: The best part is that it came in way under my budget! In fact, I could buy 3 ID stackers for the price I was quoted by BGD. :loopy: Don't get me wrong, I love BGD, but I just couldn't justify the price I was quoted.

So excited!!!! :D

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hooray! how exciting - that's only about 5 weeks away, isn't it? (Canadian - pardon the ignorance of the US holidays :oops: )

So glad you are getting what you wanted -- and at an awesome price! :appl: :bigsmile:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
It's about 6 weeks away, actually. But still better than 3 months! :naughty:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to update this thread --- still no ring. :(( Yekutiel told me on May 18 that I should have it within 2 weeks, but that was a month ago. Last time I talked to him (last Tuesday) he said that he has been bothering the factory every other day and that they were "looking into it". I was emailing him 1-2x/week for the past month but I think he's getting annoyed with me, so I'm just going to be patient and wait until he calls me to let me know it's ready. Patience is so hard for me, though! :lol:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ugh! That's disappointing, to say the least. Wonder what's the issue at the factory?? I think for compensating your lengthy delay --- they just have to be upgraded diamonds .... that's the only thing that will help ease your pain! amIright or amIright or amIright?? :naughty:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Yekutiel told me it's a brand new design, that's the reason it's taking so long. I WISH it were because they were added upgraded diamonds! That would be sweet! :naughty:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Another update: I got a call from Yekutiel on Friday. He informed me that the factory was ready to ship my ring on Monday, but.....his shop is going to be closed for 2 weeks, from 7/2 - 7/16. ARGH!!!! :(( So....it will be shipped on the 16th to him and hopefully to me by the 18th (after Yekutiel has examined it for quality). This ring has been an exercise in my patience for sure! LOL Will post pics soon....

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ARGH!!! this *is* taking forever!!! It will be worth the wait - lets keep that positive thought in mind! So, only 10+ more days - not horrendous knowing you are almost there!!! Hopefully they'll send you some glamour shots to tide you over!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Yekutiel finally called me yesterday and said the ring arrived at his shop and that it was well worth the wait! He said the quality of the amethysts is amazing!!!! It went out FedEx today and will be here Tuesday!

It has been 3 months --- I am so ready for this ring to arrive!!! :lol:

I'll be sure to post a SMTB thread when it does.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Not sure if anyone is still following this thread, but if you are....I picked up the ring today! And it is beautiful! :appl: :love: Yekutiel was not kidding about the amethysts! They are the perfect shade of purple! The stones are also larger than my original band, so even though I don't have as many diamonds, I still have the same diamond carat weight - yay! I will do a proper photo shoot in a bit and post a SMTB thread later.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, that's great lil Misfit!! :appl: It sounds beautiful, can't wait to see it!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Off to SMTB to see if it is there. :bigsmile:

Ps I have ever told you, I think you have exquisite taste???!!! I think I have ( ;)) )but I will say it again!!! :wavey:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
FINALLY!!! yippee!!! that's so great that you are happy and impressed with the ring - I can't wait to see it!! So glad this is finally here :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results