shape
carat
color
clarity

My birthday today!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday! I love the gift. What a sweet DH!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
emrose.gif
emcake.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
emcake.gif
emrose.gif

May your day be filled with sunshine
emhot.gif
and rainbows
emrainbow.gif
!

Enjoy your sweet present
emlove.gif
emgift.gif
from you sweet hubby
emlove.gif
!

Have a super week!

35.gif

mara54

Shiny_Rock
A very sweet present indeed. Beautiful ring. Happy Birthday!!
emcake.gif

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
Another Aries here (March 28) wishing you a happy birthday! On my 45th birthday I planned for my first trip overseas. It was pretty thrilling to touch down in London and start my birthday that way. A few years before that I arranged for settlement on the purchase of my home to happen on my birthday.
I just love taking care of myself and making things special. It''s great to have a husband eager to help carry out your wishes- congratulations

Now that I am married I get to share it with my sweetie. This year he took me to see Swan Lake- he''d never seen men jumping around in tights before. That alone made the day quite memorable!

But back to your ring- I LOVE the yellow diaomnds!! They are so fun!
I bet they will be fun to look at and enjoy.

Have a wonderful day!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday! It''s gorgeous - do you have beautiful pieces like that just sitting around at your local B&M store? Lucky girl! It''s just beautiful! Love the milgraining and the vintage look it has.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday, Julia. Your new ring is absolutely beautiful!!! Can you tell us more about it? Something with yellow diamond is on my wish list for the future as well, probably a ring. I love 2-tone jewelry, so yellow diamonds are very appealing to me.

I know what you mean about having to spell it out for our husbands. My husband would not dare try to buy me any jewelry (married nearly 20 years). I just tell him, I''d like to have a *such-and-such* for my birthday, and he always says, "that sounds nice, Dear." Then I go do the research, buy it, and he gets the credit for giving me such a nice gift. Sounds fair, right?
9.gif

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
that''s lovely, what a nice gift!

W2W

Rough_Rock
Happy Happy Birthday. The ring is gorgeous. I''m a fellow April girl. Yay Aries!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday, Julia! What a sweet and lovely gift.
emcake.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Hi Everyone!!!!
I work at a job where I am constantly all over the place and usually can''t do internet- so this was a nice surprise upon coming home!!! Anchor31, Bridget, Mrssalvo, Browneyes, Tacori E-Ring, Darlin Joy, Mara 54, dbgaap, Fire Goddess, DamonLil, rainbowtrout, miumi, and Bright Spot, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

dbgaap-Swan Lake sounds interesting
Fire Goddess-yeah, they have that stuff, but sometimes only one of the item. I spotted a bracelet that matches and I think I have an anniversary coming up in May...
27.gif

DiamonLil-yeah, dh gets all the credit and loves that he''s done something to make me feel good-took 20+ yrs of conditioning
miumi-HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday... you lucky girl.
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results