shape
carat
color
clarity

My Birthday Present

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am 39 today, last year of my thirties and what better way to celebrate than a new old ring!

There is a little coin shop not far from us that also sells some jewelry on Ebay. Spotted this pretty ring in their EBay shop a week ago and thought if it doesn't sell maybe I'll go take a look. The pictures online were absolutely horrible, needed to see it in person so made our way over this morning.

He had this ring and a transitional which was really pretty but quite a bit more than I wanted to spend and it wasn't that much bigger than the mine cut. Tried the mine cut on and took it outside and it was gorgeous! Made a deal and took it home. Love the slightly irregular shape, it really gives the diamond character.

It is .40 carats old mine cut G color (although it has a tint but not much) VS2. The ring is a size 6 so it needs to be resized but for now I can squeeze it on. Sorry if these come out big I did resize them!

IMG_4883.JPG IMG_4886.JPG IMG_4887.JPG IMG_4889.JPG IMG_4895.JPG IMG_4898.JPG IMG_4913.JPG

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet buy and what a lovely ring in great shape! Love it! Oh and happy birthday!

Last edited:

Golden_bird

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I am 39 today, last year of my thirties and what better way to celebrate than a new old ring!

There is a little coin shop not far from us that also sells some jewelry on Ebay. Spotted this pretty ring in their EBay shop a week ago and thought if it doesn't sell maybe I'll go take a look. The pictures online were absolutely horrible, needed to see it in person so made our way over this morning.

He had this ring and a transitional which was really pretty but quite a bit more than I wanted to spend and it wasn't that much bigger than the mine cut. Tried the mine cut on and took it outside and it was gorgeous! Made a deal and took it home. Love the slightly irregular shape, it really gives the diamond character.

It is .40 carats old mine cut G color (although it has a tint but not much) VS2. The ring is a size 6 so it needs to be resized but for now I can squeeze it on. Sorry if these come out big I did resize them!

IMG_4883.JPG IMG_4886.JPG IMG_4887.JPG IMG_4889.JPG IMG_4895.JPG IMG_4898.JPG IMG_4913.JPG
. Happy birthday !!! it’s the best thing to celebrate with something little and sparkle enjoy it ! Diamonds are best girls friends ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty!
Happy birthday

Q

Queenie60

Happy Birthday. Glad you found something you like. Enjoy!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty!! Happy birthday! Best reason for new bling!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday!
And those cross-cut prongs are making me swoon............:love::love::love:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy belated birthday! I love your mine cut diamond ring. So pretty! :appl:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday! Diamonds are the nicest birthday present imo and that’s a lovely wee ring

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday! What a sweet ring you found, so pretty. Love the claws, unique. I’d be getting out the metal polishing liquid /cloth to brighten up the metalwork and then I’d sit outside in the sun and go “aaaahhhhhh”.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday! Really nice setting and stone. :D

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for the nice comments and birthday wishes!

@Bron you are so right about it needing a polish, I have to get more so I can spruce it up!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday! It's a really pretty ring! Don't you just wish it could tell you it's story?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday @StephanieLynn! Love your "new" old cut ring. So lovey!:love:

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
it's lovely! Happy birthday for yesterday :cool2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's really pretty Stephanie! I love the setting!

Oh, and Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy your last year of being in the 30s. 40s arent bad though so dont worry!
You're still young in my book!

Last edited:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday! What a lovely present for yourself!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday! Great present!

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I love it! Happy birthday! It’s so fun to celebrate yourself with diamonds and antiques are my favorite! You’re giving that ring so many new memories!

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday Stephanie! Your ring is so pretty!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, I'm on my computer and just realized how big those pictures are! Sorry guys, but thank you for all the sweet comments and birthday wishes.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The pics show up a normal size on my phone. :D Happy birthday, beautiful ring!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! That OMC is so pretty and the setting is lovely! :appl::love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results