shape
carat
color
clarity

My Birthday Bling!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi All! Today is my birthday and i got a great gift :)

When my SO and i came home from work last night, he said that he had a new collar for my dog (an Eagles collar no less - lol) and he took the dog out for a walk to get him the new collar. When they came back, my dog had the new collar on and a big hook was hanging from it, which i thought was weird. When i went to take it off him, a beautiful ring was hanging from it.

I had put this gorgeous ring on layaway (yay!) on Memorial Day weekend at a local antique store...funds are tight right now. But i really couldn''t walk away from it, b/c it was a five stone ring with some of the prettiest sapphires i have ever seen. i have been making payments, but haven''t gotten even half way to paying it off yet....he took a friend of mine who knew about it and payed it off for me - i was shocked!

Anyway, this is the only picture i have but i''ll try to get more soon - it''s five sapphires in a very antique looking setting. i love it and it looks about a million times more blue in person! thanks for looking
36.gif

*right now i''ll tell you i absolutely hate my chubby hands*

my 32nd birthday ring.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday!!! Lovely ring!

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday!!!

I just love the ring and can''t wait to see more pictures! How sweet of him to be all sneaky and go pay it off for you!

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday! What a great surprise, congrats!
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww, what a sweet SO you have!!

Love your ring, just beautiul. We need more pics though, one is simply not enough!
2.gif

Have a very happy bday Violet!
emotion-19.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Violet. Your SO is so sweet and thoughtful. I love your new sapphire band, the sapphires are such a yummy color. We need lots more pics.
1.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Violet!! Enjoy that beautiful ring!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIOLET!!! I love your ring and we definitely need more pictures.

bdayparty.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WHat a thoughtful guy! Its Lovely and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
36.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, thank you, thank you Skippy, Pearl, Girlie-girl, Ellen, Kaliegh, Maisie, Linda, and April!!!

So far, this birthday is fantastic and i am loving my new ring :) That photo was taken at night in my bathroom with a camera phone - and it still showed up pretty blue! It''s not a good one, but i so rarely have things to post here, i wanted to share
9.gif

When i get my hands on a REAL camera, i promise to post more...I am sure i can do better. IRL it is actually the most beautiful blue and in some lights slightly *violet.* The sides of it remind me a little of tacori style with some engraving on it...when i was at the store they had this one and a sapphire diamond one just like it...if only i could''ve gotten both!!!!!

thanks for the wonderful birthday wishes - you are such lovely people.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, i forgot to mention that my lovely lovely lovely girlfriend who took SO to the store contributed to the ring for my birthday - i think she knows that a great ring would top mostly everything else on my list - i love her and she totally gets me.
25.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is such a pretty ring and I love the color of those sapphires!
That is so sweet that your friend contributed and your hubby thought to do this for you!

Happy Birthday!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww, your SO is such a sweetie! I love the ring and argree that we need many more pics!! Happy Birthday.
emotion-19.gif
emcake.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Dana!

A great gift is always lovely, but i think the thoughtfulness of the gesture meant as much to me as the ring itself - I feel blessed :)

p.s. I mentioned in an above post that it "wasn''t a good one, but i rarely have things to share with you all"...i meant it wasn''t a good picture, not the ring! i just reread it and i would hate for anyone to think i am ungreatful :) The ring is awesome!

Will borrow a camera tomorrow to get better photos...

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday! Your new ring looks pretty, what a nice surprise.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday!!!! what a wonderful ring and surprise! i wanna see more pictures.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday!!! I love your ring- those stones are an amazing color!!! Enjoy!!!!!
36.gif

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Your SO is a great guy! What an absolutely sweet gift. As pretty as the ring is, I am sure the gesture means tons more to you.

Happy Birthday from one Virgo to another!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday and congratulations on having such a great friend and boyfriend. I''m looking forward to more ring pictures
35.gif

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday and congrats! How sweet of your bf! I love it when a guy makes his gf''s dream come true.
2.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
What a nice surprise! Beautiful ring, and happy birthday!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
awww, so sweet!
hapy birthday!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
bdayparty.gif

Your new ring is gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results