shape
carat
color
clarity

My BGD studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I received my first diamond studs yesterday from Brian Gavin Diamonds.

They are Brian Gavin H&A cut stones:
.428 J S12
.418 J SI1

I was a bit worried about the J colour but after reading the forums extensively, decided to trust your judgment and they''re fabulous! so white and sparkly and the perfect size for my tiny earlobes
36.gif

Maren1.jpg

Another photo from Lesley at BGD

Maren2.jpg

I have a couple of photos (including the coveted earshot) taken with my camera but the file sizes are too large and I''m at work and don''t know how to make them smaller.

I can''t wait to see you ear shots, the studs are stunning!
36.gif

Ooh, those are a nice size! They do look so white. Congrats!

gorgeous! so white and sparkly!!!

Thank you all! I will try to figure out how to make the other files smaller after work this evening.

it''s amazing how large the prongs look in these photos but how tiny they are in real life
30.gif

They look beautiful! Can''t wait to see more pics!

Perfect size!

So pretty!!!

Pretty!! Earshots?
1.gif

Lovely!!

Ditto on the earshots
10.gif

I can''t! I have 3 more photos that I took but they''re too big and I have NO IDEA how to resize them smaller. I''ve tried searching this website for help but haven''t had any success. Any tips?

Whoo hoo! I figured it out - I think
36.gif

Maren 3.jpg

and another

Maren4.jpg

and the last one!

maren5.jpg

wow those look great!

Soooo stunning. You''ve made at least 1 fellow pser incredibly jealous hehe.

Beautiful! They look great on you too.

Wow! They look huge on your ears! They are sooooooo gorgeous! Congratulations on your huge accomplishment!

Thanks for all your wonderful comments. I''m so in love with them and I''ve never been so grateful for tiny earlobes
1.gif

Beautiful earrings. They look wonderful on your ears and so big, too
1.gif

They''re absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!!!

They look fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP