shape
carat
color
clarity

My BGD rose gold milgrain bezel eternity!

Discussion in 'Show Me the Bling! (Rings,Earrings,Jewelry)' started by JuneRose, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Enerchi
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Enerchi » Jan 11, 2014
    :love: :appl: :love: What a GORGEOUS band and the perfect addition to your RG family!! your set just makes me drool --- and perhaps a little green w envy!! :wink2: Everything looks so fabulous --- not to mention your lovely fingers!!

Its a BEAUTIFUL band --- BGD did a wonderful job - ENJOY!!

2. junebug17
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by junebug17 » Jan 11, 2014
    Really beautiful JuneRose!! All your rings look so lovely together, and really pretty on your hand - so versatile too, so many different ways to wear them! Very elegant and classic!

3. sherryd
    Rough_Rock

by sherryd » Jan 11, 2014
    The rose gold is the perfect color for your skin tone! :love: I'm a white gold type of person, but I must say
    that rose gold is definitely growing on me! Simply stunning... :o

4. Dandi
    Ideal_Rock

by Dandi » Jan 11, 2014
    Absolutely beautiful, it looks amazing whichever way you wear it! All of your stuff is just stunning!!! :love:

5. Natylad
    Ideal_Rock

by Natylad » Jan 12, 2014
    Honestly, i think your set is one of the best i've ever seen...I totally LOVE the rose gold...
    Your new ring is beautiful, but apart of that, it is so great that all of your rings can be worn together, creating different looks! So versatile!
    If i were you, i'd wear the new eternity band with my ER. They look soooooo good together!!!
    Wear all of your beautiful rings in good health :appl:

6. gregchang35
    Ideal_Rock

by gregchang35 » Jan 12, 2014
    Lovely, lovely, lovely combinations!congrats! Well done!

7. kalomeli
    Shiny_Rock

by kalomeli » Jan 12, 2014
    Beautiful rings! (All of them!) :love: I love rose gold and the color seems to suit you perfectly! :appl: :appl:

8. lknvrb4
    Ideal_Rock

by lknvrb4 » Jan 12, 2014
    Gorgeous set with so many options to mix it up!

9. recordaras
    Shiny_Rock

by recordaras » Jan 12, 2014
    Is that their standard one with 1.5 pointers?
    I've been wanting to see what it would look like with a three stone, and apparently it looks drop dead gorgeous!!! Congratulations - what an amazing gift. :appl:

10. AnnaH
    Brilliant_Rock

by AnnaH » Jan 12, 2014
    Nice. Like it stacked with your ering.

11. lorrissey
    Brilliant_Rock

by lorrissey » Jan 12, 2014
    What a perfect addition to your collection. Looks amazing with everything! Love it!

12. JuneRose
    Brilliant_Rock

by JuneRose » Jan 12, 2014
    Wow thank you Acinom, Maisie, mom2boys, SparklyOEC, LLJsmom, Fi Z, Ally66, Polished, braga123, marcy, WhoaNelly, Laila619, diamondseeker2006, woofmama, April20, pandabee, Yssie, Enerchi, junebug17, sherryd, DandiAndi, natyLad, gregchang35, kalomeli, lknvrb4, AnnaH and lorrissey for all your kind words!!! I am overwhelmed!!
    :appl:

I can't get enough of rose gold & diamonds and I have Pricescope to thank for the addiction...

Niel -you should get one!! I love it, it just looks good with everything. It's my first eternity ring and I love having diamonds all the way round haha!

Recordaras -yep it's their standard one with 1.5 pointers, I just got them to add the milgrain to the bezels.

13. Scarlett1
    Brilliant_Rock

by Scarlett1 » Jan 12, 2014
    Looks absolutely fabulous :love: I love all the combinations!!!! Gorgeous

14. manderz
    Brilliant_Rock

by manderz » Jan 12, 2014
    What a lovely set! I love the warm color of the rose gold.

15. recordaras
    Shiny_Rock

Would you mind sharing what you think of the band? I'm planning on getting the non-milgrained version in plat, but it's always so difficult to choose something without actually trying it on! So I'd love to experience in vicariously through you, lol.

16. motownmama
    Ideal_Rock

by motownmama » Jan 12, 2014
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE them all!!! Pretty please take a picture with (bottom to top) plain, twisty, bezel, ER!!!!!!!!!!

17. JuneRose
    Brilliant_Rock

Luckily a local jeweler to me has a similar band which I was able to try on so I sort of knew what to expect and what it would look like but I am very very pleased with the BGD version which is much higher quality than the one in my local shop. It's definitely not a big showy piece -because of the size of the diamonds and the bezels it's more subtle than other eternities might be but I totally love it and that is exactly what I was looking for. My wedding band is just under 2mm for size reference so it's very thin and delicate but I have had several people notice it and admire it in meetings at work or in shops etc so it definitely still has presence. I would imagine that it might look more blingy in platinum because the diamonds will blend in with the white metal more and look bigger.

18. JuneRose
    Brilliant_Rock

Thank you!! No problem, just let me wait until I get some light in the morning and I'll take a new picture :)

19. recordaras
    Shiny_Rock

Thank you so much, this is incredibly helpful!
    I've tried on some bezel eternities, but they didn't have anything smaller than 2 points, so I've been stalking PS to try and figure out if it's a good size. My diamond is also a .64ct BGD (and I'm hoping to reset it into a 3 stone setting with either rounds or pears some time soon), and I really love the way it looks with yours - not too large to take away from the stone, but at the same time not too small to make the stones disappear and look like engraving.

One last question - does it feel sturdy? Can you wear it like you would a plain metal band (when you sleep, do chores, to the gym etc.), or is there some babying required?

20. JuneRose
    Brilliant_Rock

by JuneRose » Jan 13, 2014
    No problem! I don't wear it like I would wear a plain metal band... I take it off at night and I don't wear it in the shower or the gym but I think that is partly because I haven't had it for long. It doesn't feel like it will break -you would be fine to wear it in bed and in the shower as the bezels protect the diamonds but I wouldn't wear it to the gym or to do lifting/chores etc.

I think the size of the diamonds work perfectly with a .64ct because, as you say, it doesn't overwhelm your center stone but isn't too small either. Hope that helps!

21. JuneRose
    Brilliant_Rock

Here you go! The full stack! :naughty:

img_7423.jpg

22. MakingTheGrade
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by MakingTheGrade » Jan 13, 2014
    Love all the different stacks and the hue of the rose gold, very feminine.

23. recordaras
    Shiny_Rock

by recordaras » Jan 13, 2014
    Once again, thank you so much! I am now more certain than ever that that band will be the right choice. :)

24. GracieLee
    Rough_Rock

by GracieLee » Jan 13, 2014
    You should consider designing jewelry because you truly have an eye for putting pieces together. You have exquisite taste and like others have stated, your jewelry looks spectacular together or apart. Truly, truly beautiful; all of it! Congrats! :love:

25. missy
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by missy » Jan 13, 2014
    Gorgeous rose gold band and the perfect addition to your lovely collection JuneRose! :love: The perfect complement sure to receive many compliments! :appl:

26. yssie
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by yssie » Jan 13, 2014
    This one's my favourite stack! :sun:

27. derbygal
    Brilliant_Rock

by derbygal » Jan 13, 2014
    What a fabulous set you have. Really beautiful! :love:

28. AnnaH
    Brilliant_Rock

by AnnaH » Jan 13, 2014
    I like them all together--gorgeous.

29. motownmama
    Ideal_Rock

by motownmama » Jan 13, 2014
    I LOVE the full stack!!! SO much visual interest!!!!!!

30. JuneRose
    Brilliant_Rock

Thank you Scarlett1, manderz, MakingTheGrade, missy, Yssie, derbygal, AnnaH & motownmama!!

GracieLee -that is so sweet of you! I am a fashion designer actually, but I do sometimes dream of designing jewelry... except that I would only design things that I want haha!