shape
carat
color
clarity

My BGD preset studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely and so sparkly and bright!!!!!

Enjoy!

Cachette
1.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!! More pics please! I think I am going to order myself these! I would love to see an earshot from afar to get an idea of how big they look!!!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2010 5:51:20 PM
Author: lizzyann01
GORGEOUS!!!!! More pics please! I think I am going to order myself these! I would love to see an earshot from afar to get an idea of how big they look!!!

Hi Lizzy,

I will see if I can get some more... They are approx. 5 mm or so wide. From afar they probably look to be about 1/2 carats each (even though they aren''t!).

LovelyHearts

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Your new earrings are GORGEOUS! I am adding these to my wish list! Please post more pictures when you can. Thank you!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
I think I am going to order these tonight!!!!!! Any chance you have any more pics? DId you call or can you just place your order online??? I never ordered from BGD.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/19/2010 5:44:46 PM
I think I am going to order these tonight!!!!!! Any chance you have any more pics? DId you call or can you just place your order online??? I never ordered from BGD.
Date: 2/19/2010 5:44:46 PM

Hi Lizzy,

Sorry - no pics yet! I am moving this week and have been super busy so I haven''t had a chance - as soon as things settle down I will try and take more pics. They are very nice earrings so I highly recommend them. I ordered them online through their website.

Let me know if you like them when you get them!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
i lovethiswebsite -

YUM!

love ''em :) great purchase for a terrific price.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
ilovethiswebsite, I ordered these bad boys last night!!! Thanks so much for putting your thread up with pics as I would have never found them!!! Lucky for me!!! No problem on add''l pics. Moving is a great thing but so exhausting so no problem. I keep going back and looking at your pics because i can''t wait to get them!!!! I just put a thread up in Rocky talk about them because I emailed Lesley at BGD to ask her about resetting a .3carat stone that I have into the same setting and make a matching pendant! What do you think?

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/20/2010 10:26:39 PM
ilovethiswebsite, I ordered these bad boys last night!!! Thanks so much for putting your thread up with pics as I would have never found them!!! Lucky for me!!! No problem on add''l pics. Moving is a great thing but so exhausting so no problem. I keep going back and looking at your pics because i can''t wait to get them!!!! I just put a thread up in Rocky talk about them because I emailed Lesley at BGD to ask her about resetting a .3carat stone that I have into the same setting and make a matching pendant! What do you think?

I think that''s a great idea!!! I also want to get a pendant made by BGD sometime soon. I would like to get this one http://files.posterous.com/briangavindiamonds/RliCtqGDuw3DCe5dWaWp2JdLsXaC4tHjHC7UbWogvyR2SDCUg4S9M82gJLsd/BrianGavin_Halo1_100109.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=1C9REJR1EMRZ83Q7QRG2&Expires=1266771569&Signature=EuL%2Bj2ojMs0KVoRrq2KoNTyBytU%3D but it wouldn''t match my earrings exactly.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
oooh that pendant is beautiful too!!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous earrings, they are a great size and look perfect on you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results