shape
carat
color
clarity

MY BGD pendant is here!!!!!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
tried posting this earlier and the pictures would not load, So I will try again...

This morning I hurried over to the Fedex office to pick up my package from Brian Gavin. As I mentioned in the Christams bling thread, I recieved the most wonderful news Christmas Eve, I won the Brian Gavin Facebook sweepstakes. I almost did not answer the phone on Christmas Eve, we were knee deep in wrapping and getting ready for church... Glad I did. Brian himself was on the other end! He told me I had won the contest and that the .596 "D" SI1 H&A stone would be set in the rose gold Barbara bezel with a 16"chain. I was speechless, which for me is quite a feat! :appl:
The package arrived today and I opened it in the Fedex parking lot. WOW! The stone is beautiful. Now I see what is meant by excellent cut! I know the fact that the stone is a D makes it special, but I can't get over the fire from this stone. I just love the soft rose glow from the bezel surrounding it. The Barbara pendant has 3 loops at the back that I have never seen before but allow the diamond to sit just perfectly .
I was so excited to speak to Brian that the fact that the chain was going to be 16" never meant anything to me, however when I put it on it sits just at the base of myy throat, sparkling and winking away, problem being it bobs and flips when I talk, which as a teacher I do A LOT!! So dear, sweet, wonderful Lesley is going to change it out for a longer one!!! Ok now I will try to attach the pics, please excuse my freckly neck and chest. It is hard to photograph your own chest, or take a picture of me when I don't look like a scowling school marm. Hopefully the sun will come out tomorrow and I can take some more pictures.

Sorry the picture is soo small and none of my others will load, it keeps telling me invalid file. I wonder what I am doing wrong?

bgdbeautiful1.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats!!!! its stunning- lucky you!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow! It looks really big!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Many congrats! It's gorgeous and how generous of Brian and Lesley to switch the chain to a longer one for you!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Elisa, it looks beautiful on you!!! Wear it in the best of health!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I'm sure you are thrilled. It looks fabulous - please get us some close ups of that stone!!
It looks huge !!

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Wow that was fast!

Enjoy! The necklace looks wonderful on you and sounds heavenly. I wish we could see close-ups. Perhaps the image size is too large? Have you tried reducing the size without actually reduing the image measurements? I hope I am making sense.

Oh, have BGD emailed any glamour shots?

dinamit

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It looks beautiful! Can't wait to see bigger pics!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks all for your kind comments. Lesley sent the Glamour shots this evenibg so I will try to get them posted. It really is a pretty necklace and I am so thrilled that I won it! My next BGD project is already percolating in my head. I am toying with resetting my grandmothers 2 diamond ring into a halo. I will let you all weigh in on that soon!

BrianGavin_BezelPendant1b_123010[1]a.jpg

BrianGavin_BezelPendant2b_123010[1].jpg

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
it's beautiful! congrats!!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Rose gold complements your skin tone and the diamond looks huge on your neck...please, more pictures as soon as possible.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great on you. I bet it is very sparkly.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
purplesilk|1293779536|2810734 said:
Rose gold complements your skin tone and the diamond looks huge on your neck...please, more pictures as soon as possible.

Everything purplesilk said! Please try to take more pics for us, it's very pretty and it's hard to see in those little pictures. Congratulations on winning this beauty!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!!

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
It's so beautiful! Congratulations on your win--enjoy it!

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on yoru beautiful win! It looks lovely on you. And I am finding that I really need some rose gold jewelry - I just love the color.

tannet

Shiny_Rock
oh wow...you are so lucky! Congratulations!! The entire piece is beautiful. I love the rose gold!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry I missed this during the holidays when it was originally posted, so I just wanted to say how beautiful it is!!! :love: :love: :love:

I wish I could have a whole set of rose gold jewelry! :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results