shape
carat
color
clarity

My BGD Christmas studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, Yeah, I know its almost New Years, and technically I have had them since before Thanksgiving, but my DH would not let me wear them until Christmas morning and resizing pics takes forever. So, enough of the runon sentence....let the pics begin!

Christmas 2009 054 9999999.jpg

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
Each stud is a .41ct K SI1. Did I mention I hate resizing. Lets try this again.

Christmas 2009 054.JPG

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
These martini settings are slightly different from the one that Brian traditionally uses. They have straighter lines, Brian talked me into something new and a little different. I love them! Very comfy for everyday wear.

Christmas 2009 057.JPG

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!! Congrats on the lovely earrings. I like the twist on the martini setting!
30.gif

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
I was a little devistated when I found out that Brian and Lesley had split from WF last year, but was overjoyed when they quickly resurfaced. I had the most wonderful experience designing my reset with Brian and had wayyyyy too much fun looking at stones for these earrings.

Its amazing how emotional I get on pick up day. When I picked up my ering reset I almost cried, this time my DH went with me and laughed at me in the elevator for (in my incredibly diamond distracted state) wishing Brian a Merry Christmas,
17.gif

I truly hope they had a Happy Hanukkah.

I can''t wait for next year (maybe a pendant), but Brian has got to keep the big rocks wrapped up. A girls heart can only take so much!
31.gif

Christmas 2009 052.JPG

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning!!!
36.gif
30.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Congratulations
1.gif
1.gif

Now where are those ear closeups??
11.gif

Your ring is just beautiful, btw
1.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Yay! they are beautiful, big congrats!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Do you have any earshots?

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your new sparklies. I like the new style of martini setting a lot, just a little bit different. I also love your e-ring, it is absolutely gorgeous!

Jen

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Love your new studs, they are stunning. Your e-ring is one of my favorite designs, I remember it fondly. Are you still loving it?

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Stunning, I love martini settings. Someday....

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous! i am looking at a pair of Ks from BGD as well. they look so white and sparkly!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I love the look of the new martin. Do you have any ear shots? When you are wearing them, do you notice any warmth as a K?

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
I do have some ear shots, but they are nothing to write home about. I took them in the bathroom so everything looks yellow. I will see if DH can help out for some outside sunshine shots.

Do I notice the warmth when wearing? Not at all. They just look like little disco balls. Also I have a skin tone that works well for warm diamonds. I am quite fair right now, but have an olive undertone. But frankly the only way you are going to see warmth is to get within 3 inches of my ear.

As for my ering. I am still madly in love. I am so glad that I did it and that it turned out better than I could have ever hoped for. Brian was so excited to see it again, and I love the way it glitters after a professional cleaning. I can''t recommend him enough for creating a custom piece.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
beautiful set
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
They''re lovely!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful, congratulations!!!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Hi !!

Your new earrings are gorgeous - I know how excited you must be. Love Brian''s new setting.
Beautiful new pretties, enjoy.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty earrings. Mine are .41 each, as well, and I think they''re the perfect daily-wear size.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH SO GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
ear shots pls!
31.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Love the studs - classic and beautiful!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful earrings!!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your earrings are gorgeous. Enjoy them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results