shape
carat
color
clarity

My BGD 1.03ctw H VS2 RB DIAMOND STUDS !!

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
A month ago I decided to trade in my 0.68ctw F VS1 studs (also by BGD) to upgrade to slightly blingier 1ctw studs for daily wear. the original setting was screwbacks and the posts hurt my ears every time i put them on and removed them. it also took forever to screw them on securely... so this time around i am trying ones with la poussette backs.

i have Phoenix to thank for walking me through this selection process ! :wavey:

Initially i was settled for J colored studs thinking they should be white enough for the given size, but since i have actually never seen J colored stones in real life, Phoenix just knew i would not be happy with them and talked me out of it with more options on BGD's website... I saw another pair of F colored ones (out of budget), then changed my mind to G colored ones (still out of budget), and eventually gravitated towards a pair of E colored SI1's (within the higher end of my budge), and even had these E colored ones on hold. then the night before i was supposed to remit payment, I spotted a newly added pair of H color VS2's on the website, well within my budget, with a great combination of color and clarity (white enough for this size and mind clean)... I immediately requested for them !

I had been working with the wonderful Jamie throughout this process, who was awesome in terms of answering my many questions, and was patient with me while i changed my mind several times on the diamonds.

the earrings are now completed and I should be receiving them on Thursday !

here are the diamonds:

0.516ct H VS2
http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamond/diamond-detail/?product_id=AGS-104054189035&utm_source=diamondse&utm_medium=search&utm_term=AGS-104054189035&utm_campaign=Diamond%2BListing

0.514ct H VS2
http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamond/diamond-detail/?product_id=AGS-104054189034&utm_source=diamondse&utm_medium=search&utm_term=AGS-104054189034&utm_campaign=Diamond%2BListing

Setting is 4-prong platinum with la poussette backs. I will see how i like these special backs !

Glamour shots !

BrianGavin_Basket1b_101211.jpg

BrianGavin_Basket2b_101211.jpg

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice, congrats~!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think H VS2 is a great choice for studs! And this will be a nice everyday size!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1319553525|3047229 said:
I think H VS2 is a great choice for studs! And this will be a nice everyday size!

Ditto. That is the *perfect* mind-clean combination!! :appl:

Those are GORGEOUS!! :love: :love: Can't wait to see earshots. I think I can see the two grooves on the posts. Tell me, did you go for extra-short posts? Enquiring minds want to know! :wink2:

Oh btw, don't forget to take those babies out when you take a shower. The LP post mechanism will rust and break off if subjected to water.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful!!! :love: I have 1 ctw studs too, and I absolutely love them and think they're the perfect size for everyday wear - I just love the classic, simple look of diamond studs - looking forward to ear shots!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful, looking forward to ear shot :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very Lovely!!! I also had a great experience w BGD, especially Jamie :appl:
Please post photos when you have them....

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous diamonds in a great size! Come back and post some ear shots!

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
I can't wait to see how you like the backs. I have screw backs on my 1.5ctw studs and HATE them. I have lost 2 or 3 in the unscrewing process down the drain because they fling off my ear and fingers. And they take freaking forever to get on. Ugh. Let me know what you think, I'm thinking of a reset with la pousette backs!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
Nice! More photos after you get them...please :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're so pretty!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results