shape
carat
color
clarity

my bezel set three stone with K center

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Here's my three stone ring...

Bought by my dear husband with no specs etc. But I do know the center is a K .5ct and the sides are H/I .3ct, all good cut and vs2 clarity. No ideal here, but lots of sparkle and sentimental value!

trioclose.JPG

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
A side view...

trioside.JPG

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
It''s lovely. You''ve got some great bling.
10.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
You can see the "K" warmth on this one...

triowarm.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! I''m not a bezel girl but I love the design of this ring. Almost reminds me of a Tiffany Bubbles design but straight instead of staggered! I think it''s beautiful. More pics, pretty please!!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Oooo, very pretty ring! These need to be posted in the K thread. I''ll do it for ya
2.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty -- and very white!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love it too, what a thoughtful gift from you hubby.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It is very pretty! What a sweet hubby!
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
very pretty WM!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, guys! I'll tell him you like it. He was so sweet...he is a diamond hater (yes, hater...DeBeers/conflict issues etc) but had it made for me secretly, for no reason, while I was away for three weeks in India. He designed it by himself, although I think they made a mistake by putting each stone in a full bezel (he had described more of a bezel around the three stones together, I think), but I love it that way!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
You mean a mistake as in he didn''t design it that way, but they did it anyways? I think the bezels are beautiful
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely!!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I think he showed them a ring that had three stones that were all enclosed in one bezel...is that the right way to put it? And when he came to pick it up they had set each stone into a full bezel in a row, but he said, "Oh well!" I prefer it this way. He agrees.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I think he showed them a ring that had three stones that were all enclosed in one bezel...is that the right way to put it? And when he came to pick it up they had set each stone into a full bezel in a row, but he said, "Oh well!" I prefer it this way. He agrees.

I think the pic he showed was like this...it IS lovely! I found this on Bluenile....

AB57500100_zoom.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Not only does that K look great, but I think the setting is awesome. I hope there is a three stone bezel set ring somewhere in my future!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a beautiful collection of jewelry....and this 3-stone makes my mouth water!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results