shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Beloved.

Q

Queenie60

Fabulous, beautiful rings! And the love story....... no words for how wonderful. Congratulations Mrs. B

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The sentiment in these rings and in your story is so, so lovely. How wonderful that you and your husband found each other all those years ago, and may you have many more together.

That is one of the most beautiful ACAs I've ever seen, your ring designs are just incredible, and the execution is simply stunning. DKJ is my favorite jeweler for all the reasons you've stated.

valenledge

Shiny_Rock
@mrs-b !!!!! Oh my goodness, this stunner! Congratulations!

Everything is just so well-crafted and personal, from the one-in-million gallery design to the inclusion of the fleur-de-lis motif that connects both the diamond ring and the band, to the mixed metals as a distinct part of the design.

Wishing you and your husband many, many more years of the great love story you’ve been on this whole time. An inspiration to us all!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As always, you do not disappoint! What a treat it is for us to be allowed to share your journey! The rings are everything but the hubby is everything and more!

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
You are definitely one of the luckiest wife in the world! Amazing set you have! Congratulations!!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b what a stunning set!! :love: I love how everything you do always has your own personal touch, something no one else would of thought to do. You take a simple solitaire and elevate it to make it completely your own. Your new rings are incredible, that goes without saying, but what I really loved was how you spoke about your husband. You both clearly love each other very much and that shines brighter than the biggest ACA!! =)2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection.❤️❤️❤️
Worth the wait.
SWOON!
:kiss2:

Wear in good health and blingy joy dear @mrs-b.
You deserve all the best always. ((((((HUGS)))))).

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
18kt yellow gold and platinum.

Solitaire - 4.05ct H VS1 ACA by WhiteFlash.

Five stone - 5 x 26 and 27 pointers, E VS and VVS, individually certified, ideal cut, by Blue Nile.

Plain band.

All rings hand-milgrained, plus platinum wraps and platinum fleur de lys back-of-ring decal on the 5 stone and the solitaire. Fleur de lys basket design shamelessly stolen from my Victorian peal bypass ring.

All designs by me. All rings expertly made by David Klass Jewelry and meticulously supervised by the INCREDIBLE Amy Phillips.

20210724_101807.jpg

20210724_102617.jpg

20210724_101303.jpg

20210724_102557.jpg

20210724_104146.jpg

20210724_104230.jpg

Wow wow wow!!! THE most amazing set, I am dying. One Ring to Rule Them All!!

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I waited for the man for 22 years. The best man. The perfect man for me.

And for 37 years he's spoiled me, and loved me, and provided for me, and protected me and just plain been there for me. He's turned up a zillion times and done more, given more and been more than I could ever have expected when he first wandered into a friend's room at college when he was 18 years old and was introduced to me as "the guy who lives on the next floor...."

We married just before he turned 20 and just after I'd turned 24. We were both with other people when we met, but I knew within 3 days of meeting him that this was 'the guy'. This was The One. He was, and has forever been since, my beloved.

So when we got to *this* place in time with rings, and we decided this would be the IT ring, the *last* ring, there was just no other name.

This is my 'Beloved'.

And the best love story!! :kiss2:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Magnificent set and a beautiful love story!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and beautiful designs!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous rings! And I love the story of your life together! Enjoy and wear in good health always!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
The thoughtful detail that went into these is outstanding. Classic with a unique twist. They look wonderful on you. Thank you for sharing them and your special love story. Enjoy for many more healthy and happy years!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous diamond @mrs-b , congrats on your beautiful set--may you wear Beloved in health and happiness!!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Sunny side up. This is a spectacular set. I am sure I’m person the sparkle is eye blinding wear it in good health abs happiness

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa nelly
@mrs-b
I didn’t see this at first - just now noticed your gallery peeks out so slightly from the sides when viewing straight down.
So so cool and my favorite feature
:love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww - @bling_dream19! You are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words - I'm glad you like my new pieces! I expect many years of joy from all 4 of them - three rings...and one great guy! <3

Hi @Cerulean :wavey: It's a good question, and one nobody ever seems to have addressed here on PS. (I think). Firstly, I address my emails directly to her after making contact via phone. If I can't reach her via phone first, I email and ask to speak to her. This sometimes takes a few attempts, but I persevere. Then I tell her my ideas and ask her to chip in. I tell her - I'm looking for YOUR opinion and design suggestions on this - pls tell me what you think might work. I find this works best on the phone, so, again, I persevere. Then I explain how important (or not( the piece in question is, and ask for a certain level of expertise. This is key. Some people - more than you think - really do take a 'near enough is good enough' approach and, while I think DKJ does stellar work on ALL pieces, if you want above and beyond with a lot of hand work, say that up front. Amy has formal qualifications in art and I've seen a number of her art pieces. She also comes from an art background. She's just rarely asked to do design, which I think is a loss; she's designed more than one piece for me, and they've been lovely and truly creative. If there's anything I can do to help you connect with her, let me know and I'll pitch in! Good luck!

@lulu_ma - I love those prongs and that basket!! I'm so glad you like them - I think they're AWESOME! And - how are you enjoying your new re-set? What an eye-catcher it is!

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
I’m in LOVE with your love story….. well done you two!

Your set is absolutely stunning. All the personal touches and flawless execution.

Does the Mr get a matching ring now that you have your ring to rule them all?

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Awwww - @bling_dream19! You are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words - I'm glad you like my new pieces! I expect many years of joy from all 4 of them - three rings...and one great guy! <3

Hi @Cerulean :wavey: It's a good question, and one nobody ever seems to have addressed here on PS. (I think). Firstly, I address my emails directly to her after making contact via phone. If I can't reach her via phone first, I email and ask to speak to her. This sometimes takes a few attempts, but I persevere. Then I tell her my ideas and ask her to chip in. I tell her - I'm looking for YOUR opinion and design suggestions on this - pls tell me what you think might work. I find this works best on the phone, so, again, I persevere. Then I explain how important (or not( the piece in question is, and ask for a certain level of expertise. This is key. Some people - more than you think - really do take a 'near enough is good enough' approach and, while I think DKJ does stellar work on ALL pieces, if you want above and beyond with a lot of hand work, say that up front. Amy has formal qualifications in art and I've seen a number of her art pieces. She also comes from an art background. She's just rarely asked to do design, which I think is a loss; she's designed more than one piece for me, and they've been lovely and truly creative. If there's anything I can do to help you connect with her, let me know and I'll pitch in! Good luck!

@lulu_ma - I love those prongs and that basket!! I'm so glad you like them - I think they're AWESOME! And - how are you enjoying your new re-set? What an eye-catcher it is!

Thank you thank you thank you! I actually do not have her contact information! If you are open to sharing it, I can be reached through here: https://loupetroop.com/listings/settings/sholdt-18k-wg-wedding-band-and-matching-bezel-setting;35945

I don’t mean to derail your thread on your stunning set and am so grateful for the detail you provided!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Dancing Fire! I'm trying to set a bar you have to pass with your next Octavia upgrade!! :Up_to_something:

Thank you so much, @peppermintpatty :)) Some people find the yellow gold used by DKJ too yellow - but I absolutely love it! My favorite yellow gold is Tiffany's - but the DKJ yellow is very close, and I find it rich and buttery. I think I'll ultimately wear the band and the 5 stone...and the band and the soli - rather than the 5 stone and the soli. Perhaps I'll wear those two together sometimes, but on the whole, I think it will be the soli and plain band when I want big oomph, and the 5 stone and the plain band on a day-to-day basis. Lucky me! :mrgreen:

@Dandi - you are just the sweetest! I absolutely LOVE my new rings and I absolutely LOVE my (old!) guy! I really went the extra mile with this set and I'm actually having the 5 stone remade into a six stone so it sits more evenly with the soli (if and when I wear them together, which will be the exception rather than the rule - see my above post to PeppermintPatty) - and so it has a tad more spread. But on the whole, we're 'there'. The details of each ring are my favorite aspect - and I think they punch the set up to a higher level than I've previously owned. Or maybe I'm just getting older and pickier? It's possible.... :bigsmile: Hugs to you, my friend!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Shazam22 - thank you for your kind words - I'm very pleased with how they've all turned out. :))

@sparklebling123 - thank you so much! All thanks go to the guy with the check book. :mrgreen:

@Queenie60! How are you? We seem to be seeing you less and less these days! Thank you for your kind words. I'm totally thrilled with how these new pieces have turned out and, altho I'm intending a few tweaks, I'm *very* happy with them all!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Kim N. :)) We hope to have MANY more years, and have come to a place where we value every day. As for my rings - DKJ did a beautiful job for me and have always gone above and beyond.

@valenledge - I'm so chuffed than people are picking up on the connective details. It can be tough to take 3 random pieces and make them into a coherent whole, and that was by far the aspect of these rings that took the most work. I think it paid off in the end. ::)

@nala - awwww - thank you! Yes, he is! He's the bomb. The real deal. All that and a bag of chips! I am grateful every day of my life for this wonderful, amazing gift-of-a-huma! ( - and I LOVE your new set, just by the way! Love the new band! Love it, love it, love it!). :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @fussykiki - yes I am! :bigsmile:

Hi there, @GeorgieQ - I'm so glad you like the rings! But you're dead right - the man is better. <3

@missy - Thank you, AG. The wait for both the man and the rings was time well spent. My life is filled with blessings - as I know yours is, also. We really did score the best two in the bunch, didn't we? Love to you, my friend! oxo

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tourmaline - "quite a lot" - made ma laugh! The sheer understatement of that comment! What are your thoughts about the setting? I actually LOVED it the way it is, but you're planning a re-set still? Either way, that ring is a HARD win! And - along with your cluster...wow. Just...wow!

Awww - thank you, @Fabulous50! This really is my ORTRTA. I have a couple of other projects down the pipeline, but nothing like this. This is my final iteration of my wedding set. The Mrs-B Wedding Set Journey is DONE! The marriage story will go on forever. <3

Thank you so much, @kathley - I love both the set and the man completely. ::)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hallo @tyty333! Thank you so much! I love the way they've all turned out. :))

Thank you, @Diamond*Dana - and thank you for your kind wishes. It's lovely to see you!

@rcjtraveler - I'm so pleased you can see the level of detail work in these rings. Cast rings sometimes get a bad rep, and it's not warranted at ALL. This was, in large part, an exercise in finding out how far I could push a cast ring with individual components and hard finishing. I'm completely happy with the final quality and the standard we reached. <3

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey there, @sarahb! :wavey: I absolutely love my new ACA and it surpassed even what I hoped for. I wondered, when I bought it, if I would immediately want to go up in color, or if it was something that would satisfy me for a while. Coming from an F colored ACA 3 stone, it didn't seem likely to me that I'd be completely thrilled and 100% content with an H - even tho I once had an H VS1 ACA before and loved it. I just figured that was a unicorn stone and that going up in size would amplify the tint. but...nope! Totally happy with this and plan to quit while I'm ahead!

@heididdl - "sunny side up" - PERFECT! That's exactly what it is! Made me chuckle. :bigsmile:

@prs - it really is my ORTRTA. I hope I can manage a photo at some point that captures just how white and clean this stone is. I have a habit touching my diamonds while photographing them, so virtually ALL my photos show finger prints or lint! I'll keep plugging away, tho, till I get something that does this stunning ring justice!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Just saw your gorgeous set on Insta and I’ve to say the little details are tdf!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results