shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Beloved.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
They all work together beautifully. Lovely settings and a beautiful stone to boot. Enjoy them!

Blingloverbyday

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations @mrs-b! Thank you for sharing your love story and what a way to commemorate it! It is truly the most perfect set, seeing the solitaire on its own - breathtaking!

Hope you will enjoy both of your beloveds for many many years to come!! :appl::kiss2::appl::kiss2:

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @mrs-b , your beloved set of rings are the epitome of elegant simplicity, the perfect trio of rings to celebrate beautiful love story.
Wishing you many more wonderful years of joyful happiness wearing your beautiful pieces.

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well, I have nothing original to say, but still I HAVE to say, oh my goodness!! Perfection, amazing, and the most beautiful tribute to your love story!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
18kt yellow gold and platinum.

Solitaire - 4.05ct H VS1 ACA by WhiteFlash.

Five stone - 5 x 26 and 27 pointers, E VS and VVS, individually certified, ideal cut, by Blue Nile.

Plain band.

All rings hand-milgrained, plus platinum wraps and platinum fleur de lys back-of-ring decal on the 5 stone and the solitaire. Fleur de lys basket design shamelessly stolen from my Victorian peal bypass ring.

All designs by me. All rings expertly made by David Klass Jewelry and meticulously supervised by the INCREDIBLE Amy Phillips.

20210724_101807.jpg

20210724_102617.jpg

20210724_101303.jpg

20210724_102557.jpg

20210724_104146.jpg

20210724_104230.jpg

:appl: Wow Wow Wow! What a beautiful love story and the most GLORIOUS rings to go with it!! Each piece is so beautiful and well thought out. LOVE the yellow gold! LOVE the huge round stone! LOVE the 5 stone! LOVE the plain band.
Great success in love and life and jewelry. Perfect.:love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondringlover - Thanks so much, I think so, too! :))

Thank you, @RayRay!

Awwww @Austina! ::) I'm so glad you like them! You know I respect your taste a great deal. I went for a lovely walk this evening with T, and we stopped on and off during our walk and admired these beautiful new rings under all sorts of late afternoon / early evening light. It was beautiful from various different directions. <3

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Sigh…..love the ring and especially the love story behind it! :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal - thank you so much. I love them, too! And you're dead right - that ACA is a jaw-dropping in real life.

Thank you, @CSpan - this was a significant step forward in a collection that's drawing to a close.

@Alex T !!! How are you? I'm so glad you like these new pieces. I was going to call them 'baubles', but they truly are so much more than that. These pieces will always be very precious and important to me and symbolic of the most wonderful man I've ever known.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b way too tired to write much tonight, but I had to say … utter perfection! Just the most beautiful, classic set! Love everything about it! Enjoy them in much happiness and health!! ❤️

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AprilBaby - thank you! I love them both - the man more than the rings. Tho I have to say, the rings are a-MAZ-ing!! :mrgreen:

Ohhh - THANK YOU @Sprinkles&Stones! These have taken a great deal of thought and work and will probably be tweaked one more time before I'm completely happy. but I'm 90% of the way there, so figured now was the time to post, and here we are!

@Cerulean - I think DKJ do fabulous work. I do think you need to know what your must-haves are, but I've found them to be the most collaborative, flexible, accommodating jewelers I've ever encountered, and they have access to benches whose work is phenomenal. And they love a challenge and will rise to the most difficult projects. I've worked with various jewelers and will continue to work with whoever I think is most suited to a project, but DKJ is my go-to jeweler, and I've been very happy with what they've produced for me.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Redwoods-hiker-girl - both for your kind words and warm wishes. :))

@ZestfullyBling - hi Zesty! Yes, our relationship is strong and ongoing and will see me through to the end of my days. I'm one very lucky woman.

Thank you, @Tartansparkles! Sometimes simple is the hardest to achieve - especially without verging into the land of boring. It's a tight rope and a balancing act.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @ean!

@ItsMainelyYou - that made me LAUGH! I'm so glad you like them!

Hallo, @rainydaze! They sure made my heart go pitty-pat when I first saw them! Actually, I don't know that my heart has calmed down since! Possibly never will. :mrgreen:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marymm - thank you! I love the way they work together and the number of looks they give me. Super special. :))

Thank you, @RunningwithScissors - I'm very chuffed!

Thanks so much, @m-2-b - and I definitely will, re adding to the ACA thread. This is a beautiful, beautiful diamond. I'm also *extremely* happy with the color. My previous I was too warm, but this is a whole different beast. Love it. :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MrsBlue - what a lovely comment! I love the idea that, after all these years, these rings have the romance of a wedding day. <3

@diamondseeker2006 - there's a HUGE difference between this and the I colored stone that I owned previously. I'm much happier with this and feel as tho I've hit my sweet spot. This is a truly beautiful diamond and these rings do it justice. Very happy here. :wavey:

Thank you, @Mlh - I think they're terrific. :mrgreen:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your very kind words, @foxinsox. I was really aiming for something timeless; I NEVER want to do this again - I feel like I'm all out of good design ideas!! :mrgreen:

Thanks, @HollyC - I put a lot of effort into coordinating these rings so they'd look like a set, without looking too matchy-matchy. I'm glad you like them!

Hey there, @yennyfire! :wavey: I'm so glad you like my new pieces - it was wonderful watching them come together - one tiny piece at a time!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @LLJsmom! Your comments mean a lot - I'm glad you like them. I'm getting a lot of enjoyment out of them already and anticipate a long, happy jewelry relationship!

Thank you, @junebug17! My favorite combo is the soli and the plain band. I love that classic look and these two work beautifully together. I'm glad you like them!

@MissGotRocks - I'm *really* happy with it, but I agree with you - until you see it on the hand, you really don't know. I was hugely relieved when I saw them - that ACA is right on the money!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @alene - the husband is indeed awesome. :). And yes, the rings are fabulous!

@Mreader - I agree - absolutely incredible! I'm unbelievably pleased with how it all turned out. Thanks for your kind words.

Thank you, @Tourmaline - I really do love them! How are you enjoying your new soli? A-MAZ-ing ring!!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Wow these rings are just gorgeous! I adore Beloved!!! Your story is beautiful and I'm so happy you found each other and have honored each other. This ring truly is one for the ages and you will enjoy it everyday! Congratulations on your enduring love and the brilliance you both exude. Your rings are stunning!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MRBXXXFVVS1 - more like a tweak than a re-make. It won't be re-cast, for instance. More like a recontouring of the corners. I do think I'll go up to 6 stones in the 5 stone, tho. I think it will sit with the soli better. Probably 2 more weeks or so till we're completely done....

@ecf8503 - I'm so glad you like the basket! I think it's magnificent and I love the vibe it gives. So pretty!

@YadaYadaYada - thank you for your very kind comments! Yes, we're definitely the real deal - 37 years says to me - it's probably gonna stick!! I say this to his parents, but I'm not sure they see the funny side of it!! :mrgreen:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @TARSHA - I think they're exquisite, too. :))

@elizat - thank you so much! We put a lot of effort into making them work well together. Such a difficult aspect of doing a set of rings! I'm really happy how these work together. :wavey:

Thank you, @virgo9 - I love what these rings represent and am so happy with them!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
@AprilBaby - thank you! I love them both - the man more than the rings. Tho I have to say, the rings are a-MAZ-ing!! :mrgreen:

Ohhh - THANK YOU @Sprinkles&Stones! These have taken a great deal of thought and work and will probably be tweaked one more time before I'm completely happy. but I'm 90% of the way there, so figured now was the time to post, and here we are!

@Cerulean - I think DKJ do fabulous work. I do think you need to know what your must-haves are, but I've found them to be the most collaborative, flexible, accommodating jewelers I've ever encountered, and they have access to benches whose work is phenomenal. And they love a challenge and will rise to the most difficult projects. I've worked with various jewelers and will continue to work with whoever I think is most suited to a project, but DKJ is my go-to jeweler, and I've been very happy with what they've produced for me.

Even though my experience with DK is far more limited - I can echo your sentiments. He is endlessly patient and kind with communications. May I ask if it isn’t too much trouble - how exactly have you gotten Amy involved in projects? I’m still learning about design and would love to have a designers eye!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @Sparkles88 - I'm so happy with how they turned out! I Love the idea of 'elegant simplicity' - and it was definitely the look I was after! Very happy to hear I hit it - at least to some degree! :mrgreen:

Thank you, @Ally66! It's not possible to match the beautiful my my relationship with my husband, but I certainly wanted to give it a try! Time well spent. :))

@Rubies-R-Me - I'm glad you like them! I absolutely LOVE them! I've waited a lifetime for these rings and am beyond happy with them!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww - thank you, @MamaBear - you big romantic, you! ::)

@RayRay - the arrows pattern is clear as a bell in ACA diamonds! I love it and find it very visually attractive! Money well spent, in my opinion!

Hallo @Slick1 - and how nice of you to make the effort to pop in! I know how full your hands must be at the moment (literally!) and was so pleased to see your name pop up! And I'm glad you like the new pieces - I'm VERY happy with them, and suspect I will continue to be, going forward! Take care and enjoy your new four-legged family member! <3

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
So, so, so lovely! The diamond is, of course, a stunner. But the fleur de lis prongs-what a master stroke!

What a masterpiece to commemorate your love story<3

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BIG and beautiful rings!. Congrats Mrs-B !. :clap:

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my! I love the ACA, it is the perfect diamond. The size is definitely there and yet not too much. Beautiful!!! I agree with you the solitaire with the gold band is my favorite, classic and yet it has your special touch added to it! Those rings, when you say heft it just makes me melt. That heft in that gorgeous gold- perfection!
Such a lovely representation of the love you and your beloved have for one another.
Wishing you many more years of love, happiness, and good health. The best is yet to come...

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are NO WORDS.

I knew that this set was going to be incredible, but I wasn't quite prepared for just how incredible it is. The sleek lines and classic design scream 'MRS-B!!', but the fine details, like the white gold cuffs on the solitaire band, and the tiny, perfect claw work, give the entire set an extra edge. I have always loved your sense of style and aesthetic, but this truly is next level. And I love that the deep, unique connection you and your hubby have, despite being beyond words, is reflected in the love, attention and detail that has gone into your glorious new set.

(OK, I know I said there were no words, but I managed to find some :bigsmile:)

Huge congratulations, and enjoy!!

Shazam22

Rough_Rock
Congratulations - gorgeous rings and an even more beautiful story. Blessings to you and your family!

sparklebling123

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning
Congratulations to and your hubby ❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results