clarity

#JOTW My Beloved.

ean

Brilliant_Rock
Just amazing!!!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A heart-stopping set to go with a heartwarming love story! They're beautiful mrs-b!!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Magnificent trio of rings, so meaningful and so beautiful, and so versatile ... congrats and wear in happiness mrs-b!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful new diamond set! Congratulations on your long happy union!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats @mrs-b ! Your beautiful new ACA is so glorious in it's setting! I hope it was definitely worth the wait! :appl:

Please add it to the WF ACA SMTB thread for others to reference for the future, too! :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous, @mrs-b !!! It is a wonderful feeling to finally reach the perfect diamond and rings! That ACA is fabulous! The H looks so white!!! Hope it brings you years of happiness!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b That ACA looks so white! That would be a keeper for me!

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
Just stunning @mrs-b ! Congratulations!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lovedogs - that's EXACTLY how I felt when I opened the boxes! :o (<- self portrait!)

@Rfisher - that made me laugh! I believe I said something similar to DH when I first opened the box!! Thank you for your kind words. :))

@MamaBee - thanks, J! And to address your later comment - yes! it is SO white!! Zero side tint that I can see! I absolutely LOVE this diamond!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MissGotRocks - Thanks so much, MGR! These rings are so beautiful - I'm completely chuffed!

Hi there, @MRBXXXFVVS1 :wavey: I think I'm gong to change the 5 stone to a six stone. I'd like a smidge more spread, but wanted t see it first before I committed to a remake. Won't take long to do, and then I think it will balance out the soli better as well. The 5/6 stone ring is set *so* low, it's not overwhelming in comparison to the soli at all.

@sunnyside74 - thank you! I 'got a good one', as they say - both man and ring. :bigsmile:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the epitome of a classic elegant set. It’s beautiful! Congratulations on nailing it so well @mrs-b and best wishes for many more years with your main Beloved and this beloved

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kipari - I'd give a lot for another 37 years with my DH. Now THAT would be a gift! In the meantime tho - I adore this symbol of our relationship and wil wear it with great pride. The ring is terrific - but nothing beats the man himself. <3

Hi @Bishbunch! The idea of the set was to be able to mix and match. Any 2 of the rings can be worn together or alone. The only combo I can't do is all three together - it's just too much for my short finger! :mrgreen:

Thanks so much, @Catmom! I've waited a long time for these rings and am glad I received them before my hands got too wrinkly for them to look any good!!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations @mrs-b they are perfect together. Stunning!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Diamond Girl 21 - Thank you so much. He's a great guy - just an all around fabulous human being - and I consider myself blessed beyond belief!

Thank you, @bright&shiny ::) I do love the idea of 'many more chapters! What a blessing that would be!

Thank you, @rungirl! Yes, they *are* substantial! Each ring is 2mm thick, so they have some heft to them! I told Amy I would NEVER be making them again, so I wanted enough gold in them for them to still be solid and weighty when I was ready to shuffle off this mortal coil, as Monty Python would have said!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sheer perfection, like the beauty of your relationship! Wear this bespoke set in much health and happiness, always.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @mrs-b!! That 4 carat ACA is stupendous. :kiss2: May you wear Beloved for many many happy years to come.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b, absolutely gorgeous rings! :love: Your 4 ct diamond is truly a thing of beauty and the setting turned out perfectly. Love it with the band, fabulous combo! Congratulations!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MissGotRocks - Thanks so much, MGR! These rings are so beautiful - I'm completely chuffed!

Hi there, @MRBXXXFVVS1 :wavey: I think I'm gong to change the 5 stone to a six stone. I'd like a smidge more spread, but wanted t see it first before I committed to a remake. Won't take long to do, and then I think it will balance out the soli better as well. The 5/6 stone ring is set *so* low, it's not overwhelming in comparison to the soli at all.

@sunnyside74 - thank you! I 'got a good one', as they say - both man and ring. :bigsmile:

@mrs-b Glad you are happy with the new diamond. You never really know until it is on the hand. Sounds like you are very pleased with it though and that is fabulous!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The whole set is gorgeous, the solitaire is awesome. The husband sounds pretty great too!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Incredible! Such blingy gorgeousness and I am happy to read about your love story as well <3 :kiss2:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Absolutely lovely! Congratulations!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock

You can't go wrong either way with a 5 or 6 stone! Can't wait to see pics of the remake!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Love that basket - just exquisite!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah it’s a great love story, it’s obvious from bits and pieces on PS you’ve shared that you two are the real deal, the stuff movies are made from…relationship goals.

Then there are the amazing jewels, that never cease to stop us all in our tracks. Lucky in love AND sparkles! Enjoy your new beauties!

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, simple and solid. Congrats to you both.

TARSHA

Rough_Rock
Exquisite - and, only second to your beautiful Love story!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results