shape
carat
color
clarity

My Beauty in the Making

sparks1007

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies. I do think they've done a great job of combining my inspiration pieces.

LLJsmom-funny you should say that. My husband lives the idea of one ring to rule them all!! :)

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
It's gorgeous!! Looking forward to hand shots.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out so pretty! I love the profile!!!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
It looks really gorgeous. Can't wait to see your hand shots.

sparks1007

Shiny_Rock
It's here and I love it. I must confess to being shocked at how big it seemed - it does sit quite high - but I am already getting used to it. Also, it is sized large (not Diamond Zone's fault) so that will need adjusting - although I will use a snuggy for now. One thing I would like to do at some point is to have the smooth shank filed so that it is more D shaped/comfort fit but that can wait. For now here are some rubbish iPhone photos. Will do a proper shoot at the weekend I promise. With flowers and everything.

She is a stunner though and I am in love. My friends love it too and Mr Sparks is over the moon. The stone is lovely and the colours and shapes match my wedding ring and one year anniversary ring (a snake ring not seen here but will make it into the weekend shoot). The (hand done) millgrain is particularly well done and although the carving and all shapes are CAD/cast, the wheat pattern on the shank is particularly crisp and lovely.

Thanks again to Ilya and really, for good value for money I would strongly recommend Diamond Zone. Lovely work and great to work with.

image_copy.jpg

image_1_copy.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
It's fantastic!! Congrats!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
such a beautiful and unique piece. Ilya is truly amazing to work with, I agree!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful - the design is very appealing! Congrats on a gorgeous set of rings!

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! The YG really makes the stones pop!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
I love how different it is and it screams exquisite taste.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results