shape
carat
color
clarity

My Beautiful Victor Canera Sophia Featuring a GOG AVC!!!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
LGK: I love your VC Sophia bezel - it's just perfect with that center stone :love:

Bright Ice: How great to get another ring made by Victor!!! :appl:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. I would think with a cushion and claw prongs it would have an antique feel to it but it also has a very sleek modern feel that is very appealing. Just gorgeous.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Renogirl... CONGRATULATIONS from all of us here at GOG!!! That is just breathtaking. If you're ever in my neck of the woods I'd love to do a shoot with that ring.

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
part gypsy: You are so right!!! That's one of the things I love about this ring so much.

Rhino: I just love my AVC - and one of my goals in life is to visit your store!!! Thanks to all at GOG for helping me and making my purchase from afar an enjoyable experience.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
One of the things that I think is particularly awesome about Victor, the Sophia setting, and all the gorgeous examples thereof on PS, are that they all have a much different, personalized feel about each and every one. Victor plays with the most subtle of details with each one, and they do *not* look cookie cutter or like copies of each one. Mine looks really ornate and antique, yours here is sleek and much more modern in flavor but still with a nod to the antique with the millgrain (which goes great with the bright white I color, BTW), angietaren's is even more modern looking with the straight taper & RB stone... and each one is gorgeous! It's like the stone talks to him I swear. Yours has a more subtle taper, which goes great with the more modern look. It's fascinating to see! Definitely takes someone with a great eye for line and artistry to pull those tiny nuances off so well.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
LGK|1311984153|2980184 said:
One of the things that I think is particularly awesome about Victor, the Sophia setting, and all the gorgeous examples thereof on PS, are that they all have a much different, personalized feel about each and every one. Victor plays with the most subtle of details with each one, and they do *not* look cookie cutter or like copies of each one. Mine looks really ornate and antique, yours here is sleek and much more modern in flavor but still with a nod to the antique with the millgrain (which goes great with the bright white I color, BTW), angietaren's is even more modern looking with the straight taper & RB stone... and each one is gorgeous! It's like the stone talks to him I swear. Yours has a more subtle taper, which goes great with the more modern look. It's fascinating to see! Definitely takes someone with a great eye for line and artistry to pull those tiny nuances off so well.
I was thinking the very same thing!

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
That's because Victor understands proportion. All good artists do; it doesn't matter what medium they work in.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is such a work of art! I love the AVC, the french cuts, millegrain... everything about it just perfection :appl: !

stci

Ideal_Rock
How gorgeous! congratulations for this beauty!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous Ring!!! Congrats on 10 years!! Wish you many many more! Enjoy! :love: :appl:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Its gorgeous! I love AVCs! so excited for you and your pics are amazing!

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
Spectacular! :love:

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! :appl:

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
W :love: W! KILLAH!

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is absolutely stunning! Wear it in health and happiness :)

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Those french cuts are AMAZING

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, this ring is stunning!!! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results