shape
carat
color
clarity

My beautiful Victor Canera hearts and arrows solitaire with a hearts and arrows eternity band. I’m in love!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Classic and beautiful!!!! I can see why you are in love, I am too! Congrats!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, beautiful! And huge - what a lovely diamond!

Love the whole blingy look - it’s super gorgeous :kiss2:

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Oh it’s gorgeous!! So much presence! What is the mm of each stone and what’s the ctw?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @louisemitch -

Gorgeous rings - congratulaitons! Is the bottom an eternity or a 5 stone? It looks beautiful with your soli! Could you share the dimensions/stats/finger size with us pls? Helps people looking for something similar work out how it might look on their finger.

Thank you - and, again - gorgeous!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new eternity band - it looks fabulous with your new solitaire! Are you planning to wear a spacer band to protect your ering from the eternity diamonds?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What band??? All I see is your gorgeous, ginormous solitaire. Please spill the deets!! Carat, color, clarity, ring size, where from? Ahhh…nevermind. Found your other thread. 3.7??? Your finger must be tiny cause it looks like it’s 5 carats on your hand.

Congratulations on your band. It’s a perfect match.

louisemitch

Rough_Rock
Hi @louisemitch -

Gorgeous rings - congratulaitons! Is the bottom an eternity or a 5 stone? It looks beautiful with your soli! Could you share the dimensions/stats/finger size with us pls? Helps people looking for something similar work out how it might look on their finger.

Thank you - and, again - gorgeous!!

The band is a complete eternity band with 14 rounds h&a diamonds each 1/3rd for 4.3 ctw. My finger size is ~ 5.5

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your stunning set! Lovely finger coverage too!

louisemitch

Rough_Rock
Love your new eternity band - it looks fabulous with your new solitaire! Are you planning to wear a spacer band to protect your ering from the eternity diamonds?

Not planning on wearing a spacer Gonna keep an eye on things though :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not planning on wearing a spacer Gonna keep an eye on things though :)

Yes, as the girdles in those eternity band diamonds will saw away at the prongs on the ering. It is a beautiful look but one that has been a problem many times on PS. Keep a close eye - it doesn’t take long to incur damage.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both rings are gorgeous! I love the Gabriella, Victor’s prong work is always perfection.
There are teeny spacer bands that you can wear that are barely visible but enough to protect your e-ring from the inevitable “chainsaw” effect.

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your gorgeous set! It looks fantastic on you. =)

louisemitch

Rough_Rock
Yes, as the girdles in those eternity band diamonds will saw away at the prongs on the ering. It is a beautiful look but one that has been a problem many times on PS. Keep a close eye - it doesn’t take long to incur damage.

Thank you for this information. In that case, I will definitely be getting myself a spacer, don’t want to have any problems!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for this information. In that case, I will definitely be getting myself a spacer, don’t want to have any problems!

Always better safe than sorry! The hardness of diamonds mean they can literally saw through metal.

louisemitch

Rough_Rock
Both rings are gorgeous! I love the Gabriella, Victor’s prong work is always perfection.
There are teeny spacer bands that you can wear that are barely visible but enough to protect your e-ring from the inevitable “chainsaw” effect.

Thank you. I will look into these :)

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolute classic bling. I love it!

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I just love this set. Does the solitaire have slight knife edge or it rounded? Thank you

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! How can you take your eyes off it and get anything else done?!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results