shape
carat
color
clarity

my beautiful starburst diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hello! Just wanted to show off my sparkly starburst cut diamond. It''s a Louis Glick 1.00ct center, G VS1, side stones .31 total. We got engaged last Thanksgiving and I haven''t been able to stop looking at it since. I hope you will enjoy it!

IMG_2801.JPG

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
another one closeup

IMG_2802.JPG

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
in the box

IMG_2811.JPG

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
handshot

IMG_2815.JPG

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
sideview

IMG_2819.JPG

doobao

Shiny_Rock
It''s so pretty~
Congrats on yuor engagement
1.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely and reminds me of a radiant cut. Can you post the information about this type of cut, I''d love to learn more!! Congratulations!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2007 9:12:34 PM
Author: kcoursolle
It''s lovely and reminds me of a radiant cut. Can you post the information about this type of cut, I''d love to learn more!! Congratulations!!
I was just posting the same thing. Congratulations!
1.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is gorgeous. It looks beautiful on your hand; Congrats
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It''s so beautiful!!! Louis Glick has such gorgeous pieces...what kind of band are you going to wear w/ it??

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on your engagement...beautiful ring..

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
That is so gorgeous, and it lokos huge for 1 carat! What are the measurements/specs, and what is your ring size? I love the sidestones too!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a really pretty ring - thanks for sharing with us!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful ring!! Congrats!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
OMG !

Starburst, I started looking for a Starburst cut stone back in 2001 ! I saw a yellow radiant starburst in a Beaudry ring and fell in love with the cut. But it was difficult finding a white one. I knew about Glick and even made phone calls to the distributer''s for Glick, with no luck. They told me to check out Neiman Marcus, which I did and all they had one was small yellow. I was looking for 4-5 cts.

Where, if you don''t mind me asking,did you get this beauty? I''m not kidding, I have talked to many diamond vendors and they all kinda brushed me off when I brought up trying to locate one. I finally gave up.

Beautiful ring!

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
thank you all for your kind remarks!!

Ann, I got it at Neiman Marcus! you should really talk to the sales associate at the store nearest you, they can help you with trying to locate one. I think it''s absolutely worth the work to track this stone down, I LOVE IT. It just sparkles like no other cut. I was at the North Park Dallas store today and they have a 3 stone starburst that I thought about as my "upgrade design" one day, you should call them! The size of the individual stones were not as big as you wanted, but together it''s bling city!

Vespergirl, I wear a size 5.

Bling Diva, I tried to attach a pic of the wedding band I picked, but it''s giving me an error, will try again later. It''s a channel set round cut skinny band. Thought about doing a custom band that will fit flush, but I ended up really liking the simple eternity. :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful! Congratulations!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, congrats!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a pretty ring, congratulations!! I, too, have never heard of that cut. Thank you for showing us how pretty it is.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results