shape
carat
color
clarity

My beautiful ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JMUgirl

Rough_Rock
Congrats on your beautiful e-ring! Your setting actually looks identical to mine - can I ask where your fiance got it? My husband has never shared with me where he got the ring, and I am really curious! It''s really nice to see such a similar setting with a HUGE gorgeous diamond! Mine is around .55 ct, VS2, F color. I''m hoping to upgrade at some point to something just like what you''ve got :)

Congrats again!
Justine

JMUgirl

Rough_Rock
I should also mention that I have a .58 tcw diamond eternity band from Facets (www.facetscollection.com) to go with my setting. Everyone asks if my e-ring and wedding band were bought as a pair (they weren''t!) because they fit so well together. Good luck with your decision on the wedding band!

Justine

WBandMe

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/17/2008 9:29:14 PM
Author: JMUgirl
Congrats on your beautiful e-ring! Your setting actually looks identical to mine - can I ask where your fiance got it? My husband has never shared with me where he got the ring, and I am really curious! It''s really nice to see such a similar setting with a HUGE gorgeous diamond! Mine is around .55 ct, VS2, F color. I''m hoping to upgrade at some point to something just like what you''ve got :)

Congrats again!

Justine

Thanks so much! I still haven''t gotten tired of hearing "congrats" hehe. Anyway, my fiance got it at a local jeweler outside of Chicago. I''d love to see your ring!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats again!!! Your ring is stunning!

I also wanted DH and I to have a matching wedding bands but he didn''t want diamonds either so we had chosen a plain gold band for him that was the same mm size as when you put my ering and wband next to his. I hope that makes sense! Anyway, this way I got the diamond band that I had wanted, he got the plain one that he wanted, and we still felt like they were somehow connected!

All the best!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Congratulations.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to another "channel set" girl! Your ring is beautiful.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring and congratulations on your engagement!
1.gif

Cachette

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! It looks huge and white and perfect!!!!
face23.gif

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
SOOOO Pretty .............Woooooooo

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! Congrats!!

CaliBling

Shiny_Rock
Yes, your ring is absolutely lovely!! Thank you for sharing- love the handshots, BTW...

WBandMe

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/22/2008 8:52:20 AM
Author: 777_LDY
Congrats again!!! Your ring is stunning!

I also wanted DH and I to have a matching wedding bands but he didn''t want diamonds either so we had chosen a plain gold band for him that was the same mm size as when you put my ering and wband next to his. I hope that makes sense! Anyway, this way I got the diamond band that I had wanted, he got the plain one that he wanted, and we still felt like they were somehow connected!

Wow, that is a great idea! I''ll have to mention it to FH and see what he thinks. Thanks!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Love it! Love the 6 prong head with sidestones!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results