shape
carat
color
clarity

My beautiful IDJ upgraded eternity ring!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH and I returned yesterday from a brilliant 5 week holiday in the beautiful USA. We spent a few days in New York, and DH was good enough to let me loose in the wonderful diamond district for a few hours :bigsmile: Naturally I paid a visit to the lovely team at ID Jewelry, and upgraded my eternity ring from 10 pointers to 20 pointers. Luann and Yekutiel were absolutely delightful, I had the best time! :appl:
The ring is 18 20 pointers, F-G, SI excellent cut. It's a right hand ring but I've been enjoying wearing it alone on my left hand, as it's really hot here at home and my hands are puffy, so I don't feel like wearing all of my rings. It looks so big and blingy compared to my last one! It sits so low, which I adore. I love love love it.

DSC05412.JPG

DSC05419.JPG

DSC05414.JPG

DSC05418.JPG

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it with my 2mm bands as well, but it's a bit warm for stackage at the moment!

DSC05422.JPG

DSC05423.JPG

DSC05424.JPG

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Your upgrade is amazing! I have the same band, but only a half eternity...for now. I love the band, their work is fantastic! Enjoy the new bling :lickout:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, lucky you!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - that is beautiful! I love it paired with those bands - I would have never thought of that.

Congrats - enjoy that new sparkly!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is one blingy ring! I love how low it sits!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl:
I love ...both your eternity ring and your lovely dog!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, its GORGEOUS!!!! Love IDJ!! (and your doggie is so precious) :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning upgrade!!! And adorable dog :)

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love it! That's the perfect sized eternity, in my opinion. It's just gorgeous. PS. I love the stacked look with the plain band...especially mixing metals!!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
Wow! That's beautiful!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous upgrade! I love how blingy yet understated that ring looks on your hand and it is even pretty in profile!!! I also love Snickers (I have a Jack Russell too).

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful!! I love it stacked with one gold band, so classic :love:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful Andy! I have a ten point band - and you are right - this one looks really blingy in comparison! it's the perfect size for your pretty hand :))

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks gorgeous in the "sandwich"!!!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhhhhh! It's perfect!!!!! Enjoy it!!!

Snickers is so cute! Small doggie with a big personality!! Do you have two dogs? Just noticed your avatar photo. What breeds are they?

Where else did you go in the US, if you don't mind my asking? Five week vacation sounds so nice!!

I know this is SMTB. Just feeling chatty, I guess!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ohhh, what's not to love? Enjoy! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect size!! And like MGR I really like it paired with the plain band - that's such a classy, romantic look :love:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks great on you!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's perfection. Just love it. Sounds like you had a blast picking it out ... So fun. Enjoy!!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Looks great, and I like the look of the eternity with the one plain band!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thankyou all so much ladies, you've made my day! And Snickers' head is getting big from all the adoring comments, I think she knows how cute she is and uses that to get out of trouble! :Up_to_something:

Ooh armywife, have you posted pics of your ring?! I'm going to go and stalk your post now! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Thanks love!

lknvrb4, thankyou honey, you're so kind!

Thankyou MissGotRocks, you're a sweetheart!!

Thanks so much stargurl! That's my favourite aspect actually, the low profile. And the size of the diamonds, and the colour, and... oh I just love the whole thing! :sun:

Aww thanks purplesilk! I'll be sure to pass on your wonderful comment to Snickers :cheeky:

Dani, aren't they just the best?! Thanks honey!
Thankyou renogirl, you're a love! :wavey:

Sundial, oooh have you posted pics of your furbaby?? Snickers is actually a mini foxie (it can be so hard to tell the difference!) but I adore jackies! Thankyou for your lovely comment!

Thanks Future Mrs. Williamson!!! I really like that look too, it's a bit understated for less blingy days! Which, admittedly, I don't have very often :rodent:

Aww violet3, you are a doll! Your eternity ring was one of the insipration pieces for me to get an eternity in the first place, your U prong is to die for :love:

Aprilbaby, thankyou so so much! I think that's my favourite combo so far!!

diamondseeker, thanks heaps, precious lovely!!

Loves Vintage, oooh I could talk about my precious furbabies all day!! Snickers and her 'sister' Ebony are both mini foxies, I think the smaller they are the bigger the personality! They are just divine. In the USA we went to Las Vegas, Dallas, Orlando, Miami, Buffalo, Rochester and New York City. We had THE best time EVER!! Thankyou hon!!

Thanks lovely Orchid Lei, that says it all!!! :wink2:

canuk-gal, thanks so much, I am loving it!

Aww that's lovely of you Yssie! Classic romantic look, I like that! :love:

Thanks Amy's Bling, I must agree with you hon! ;))

Thankyou Kaleigh, I had the best time! Definitely a highlight of the trip :bigsmile:

Snooper! Thankyou, and HI!! Long time no 'see', how are you?!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And just for good measure, here are both of the 'children'! :bigsmile: This picture was taken when Snick was about 7 months old, she's now a bit taller than Ebony. My precious girls :love: :love:

SnickersAndEbony2.jpg

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Ok, this is a diamond forum, but let me say that, yes, your ring is beautiful... but your dogs are to die for!!!!!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are tooooooooooooo cute!

Wow, you really got to a lot of cities! Did you fly from place to place? You should start a thread in Hangout about your trip with photos! I think it'd be really interesting for those of us who live in the US to see things from your perspective! I'm not too demanding, am I? :bigsmile: :saint: :rodent:

Enjoy your new ring and your gorgeous doggies! :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are adorable!!! I didn't even know there was such a thing as a miniature fox terrier!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous! Enjoy!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
It is so gorgeous~!!! Very nice on your finger~!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results