shape
carat
color
clarity

My beautiful cluster CBI pendant! Thank you HPD!

L

lydial

Hi all! My wonderful husband wanted me to have something really special under the Christmas tree this year. I had been looking at a diamond upgrade (size only) but decided my 2.66 thrills me too much to trade it in, even though there is a future 3ct J that would be amazing... anyway, maybe a 3.5 ct upgrade when I am ready...

But I came across a future 0.8 ct J that HPD had posted, and the price was amazing, and there was a sweet free pendant setting deal! perfect gift! Layla Wink and Melissa were able to expedite my “future” diamond and the beautiful pendant was technically a Christmas morning surprise since I had not seen the stone, cert, chain, or anything until Christmas morning. What a treat!

Despite the free simple pendant offer, my husband wanted me to have something a little more fancy because I already have a subtle everyday necklace I wear all the time. So instead of the free setting we requested a more elaborate and bling-ier halo setting. Wink and Layla as always treated me with the concierge care and service HPD is known for, as well as tremendous kindness with pricing since we did not go with the free pendant setting. They picked my chain as well which is perfect for this chunkier piece. The melee is incredible! And honestly s is so wearable, and matches my cluster ring! I freaking love it! lucky me! Here are some pics! Can you believe this center stone is a J?

399DF694-624C-487E-96C9-C48007B491A1.jpeg A5301718-A466-44C8-A758-072F53EE2720.jpeg A321B6D6-6DDF-4642-9445-153B953057C0.jpeg 308D4546-4C66-4553-B2BF-9F503224DB16.jpeg 9B14CB7F-1503-4346-AAF8-5C77392D21EE.jpeg 05161865-9AF1-40D7-A615-6240D5799270.jpeg

L

lydial

PS these are not great pics and I did not clean it First (PS party foul...) More pics later!

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! Wear it in good health.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOH, WOW! :love: :love: :love: This is gorgeous! The photos are lovely, but looking forward to seeing more.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a beautiful pendant! Can you tell us all the details please... is this a custom piece? What size and color are the surrounding diamonds and are they also CBI? I really love your new elegant addition to your jewelry collection. Enjoy it in good health.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I can believe it. It is stunning! Great chain!

cheers--Sharon

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :kiss2:

L

lydial

Wow! What a beautiful pendant! Can you tell us all the details please... is this a custom piece? What size and color are the surrounding diamonds and are they also CBI? I really love your new elegant addition to your jewelry collection. Enjoy it in good health.

No! It is a Stuller stock setting but the melee is the HPD special melee. They are not CBI but are hand picked. Honestly I stayed out of it so I do not know details of the melee, they are vvs/vs and G/h? My diamond is J/VS.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gagaga! Gorgeous!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful! The color J is just gorgeous and I also really like the chain that they chose.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!! And so feminine and elegant and lovely. It's a perfect pendant necklace. :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful gift! It looks perfect on you!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely amazing! I love it!

Q

Queenie60

Classic, beautiful and looks great on you! Congratulations on your beautiful necklace and enjoy it.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely beautiful and looks perfect on you! Your hubby did well!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning. So much prettier than a halo.Perfect proportions.

Hum-ble

Rough_Rock
Simply gorgeous!! Looks beautiful on you! Congrats annd wear in good health!

(Am awaiting my own ‘J’ from HPD - the wait is hard lol - so am spending lots of time here on PS drooling over everyone’s delicious diamond posts!)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! It is amazing what a halo does for a diamond pendant!I am a big fan!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beyond gorgeous. Great job High Performance Diamonds! OP the pendant looks stunning on you, thank you for sharing details.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pendant!, :love: Congrats!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is absolutely gorgeous, @lydial... I am so thrilled for you! Enjoy!!! :love::love::love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous in every way, congrats!!!

L

lydial

@diamondsR4eVR, @DorotheaBrooke , @LightBright, @canuk-gal, @Weecam , @whitewave , @missy , @OdetteOdile , @MissGotRocks , @Rfisher ,@Alex T , @Rhea , @Queenie60 , @lambskin , @Hum-ble ,@Catmom , @tyty333 , @LightBright , @diamondseeker2006 , @Dancing Fire , @carbonfan , @arkieb1 Wow thank you all for the kind words! I really do love this pendant. And of course my upgraded ring diamond. CBI 4 ever! Also, I am so grateful for this forum. HPD is a honestly a great company and they deserve a mega shout out. I would purchase from them again any day. Hi @Wink ! the kindness and support here is truly remarkable as well!

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
@lydial I had been searching for the perfect halo pendant setting when I saw your post! Your necklace was just SO gorgeous and perfect I hope you don't mind that I had HPD make me one of my own for my wedding day necklace! I own (and have worn almost everyday) a .83 plain ideal cut F SI solitaire diamond necklace. I decided to have that stone put in the same halo setting style as yours. I'm so excited the necklace will go so nicely on the Big Day with the halo diamond dangle earrings I already own. Thx for the inspiration!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
That is amazing what a perfect gift! I love the proportions,

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results