shape
carat
color
clarity

My bargain swiss blue topaz ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laineybugger

Shiny_Rock
I have been craving a fun new (aka cheap) ring to tide me over while I am work on a custom ring project. I found this little sterling silver 3.7ct swiss blue topaz ring today and couldn''t resist!! Hoping it''s a decent stone but for $35 you get what you pay for I guess :) I have been completely obsessed with all things bezel recently and love this settting!

swissblue.jpg

laineybugger

Shiny_Rock
Side view which I love...

swissblueside.jpg

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! I love the bezel look and the side profile...very nice! Congrats!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
That''s beautiful! Where did you find that, if I may ask?

I love the profile!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I''m curious where you got it too - I have been craving a bezel!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Overstock.com. I went on a blue topaz hunt, LOL!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Oh they have it in lots of colors too! Thanks!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I keep eyeing the amethyst. But I barely wear the tanzanite I have, so more purple might not be a good idea... Then again...
11.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
It looks pretty- lovin'' that bezel! I hope it looks as nice when you get it too... for $35 it seems like you can''t go too wrong really.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never ordered jewelry from Overstock! It looks nice! I hope it is even prettier in person. H*LL..for $35... you can''t beat it!!!
3.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Love bezels.....can''t wait to see it on your finger!!!

Lori

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
it looks gorgeous and much more "expensive" looking than what it is priced!! Handshots please! If you love it, I may buy myself one!

laineybugger

Shiny_Rock
Got the ring and I LOVE it! The stone is lovely and very vibrant. These pictures were taken in natural daylight and are very true to color.

laineybt.jpg

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Wow! The color is so much more vibrant than it appeared in the original picture, what a great deal you got on that ring. The color looks great outside, how does it look in other lighting?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow it''s beautiful!

Now the real question - do you mind if we all order one now?
9.gif

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - looks beautiful! Nice color and coverage!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
That COLOUR is totally wicked! (sorry, I''m trying for topazy-blue but am getting aqua!)

LS

laineybugger

Shiny_Rock
Go for it, I love sharing good finds!! I am thinking about ordering the other 2 myself :) My next obsession is finding an asscher cut colored stone that is not too expensive.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/2/2008 4:04:07 PM
Author: laineybugger
up close ..
Lainey, it''s because of this pic that I decided to buy the swiss blue topaz. I really hope mine is as lovely as yours! Thanks for posting it!

laineybugger

Shiny_Rock
Lauren, I LOVE your Asscher!!! and I hope your blue topaz is as beautiful as mine!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that colour is amazing! What a find! Darn Overstock, they don't ship to Europe yet! lol Well, I'll just have to sit here and admire your ring for now
1.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! I am beyond impressed at the size, color, sparkle,.... you name it! What a beautiful bargain find!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2008 1:17:42 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Date: 8/2/2008 4:04:07 PM
up close ..
Lainey, it''s because of this pic that I decided to buy the swiss blue topaz. I really hope mine is as lovely as yours! Thanks for posting it!
Ditto to this!! I have had my eye on this ring for at least a month because I''ve had a craving for a blue stone and I am in love with bezels, but the color always seemed SO light in the pictures that I passed. After seeing yours in these photos, I ordered one within about 5 minutes, haha. It''s beautiful!! I can''t wait for mine! :)

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2008 11:10:32 AM
Go for it, I love sharing good finds!! I am thinking about ordering the other 2 myself :) My next obsession is finding an asscher cut colored stone that is not too expensive.
I''ve been looking too - I finally went with Jeff because the only asschers I found in gemstones were not really asschers...more like square maybeacushionmaybeanasscher cuts. Kinda weird. Let me know if you stumble across one!

And I am seriously considering the bezel topaz now...omg your hand shots, it''s such a pretty color!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Woah... Gorgeous!!!

stryeyes102

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely love it!

There is something about those swiss blue topaz stones that just makes your heart sing!
3.gif
30.gif

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Lainey, thanks for posting this ring! I''m ordering the yellow quartz version. I wear my bezel set asscher sapphire everyday, so we''ll see if this takes it place for a while!
2.gif

fire-n-ice

Rough_Rock
this is gorgeous!!! the color is so vibrant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results