shape
carat
color
clarity

My (B2Cjewels) 3.35 ct Ball of Sunshine in David Klass two tone YG/Platinum

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Holy Grail Yellow RB! thank you to B2CJewels (@Diamond_Hawk) your team and Pascal were fantastic to work with as usual, I've purchased several times from them. I've had this ball of sunshine ring for several weeks now, Its too pretty not to show her off!

I've had many fancy yellow (variations of yellow ) RBs, but this checks off the list on everything, cut, size, and performance for a colored RB and has Fluorescence to boot as I love fluoro.

As usual my go to jeweler David Klass, Amy and his bench produces wonderful pieces. I had this same design created for an OEC that my lovely friend @goldenfire now enjoys, and always wanted another setting like it, in fact I've had a few renditions of this ring...lol

This is an early (half a year too early!) 40th Bday gift what better way to celebrate than with Bling! wahoo 40s here I come, and I'm going to rock this larger size. In my 20s we were limited in funds when we got married with a .40ct poorly cut princess cut so this is extremely the upgrade after 15 yrs of marriage but lots of struggles, trials, happy/sad tears all shed, hard work to get to 40 lol.

Diamond loose, weird color zoning on image but IRL its spectacular even color distribution, B2Cjewels had a video of this diamond and the specs although no crown and pavilion angle listed, everything else worked well and honestly I don't typically run numbers for FCDs RBs anyways but this one was perfect!

This is a sparkle bomb with color!
Ring size 5
GIA 3.35 ct Natural Fancy Light Brownish Yellow
9.53mmx9.59mmx5.93mm
Clarity: VS2
62.1% depth
56% table
Even Color Distribution
Excellent polish/symmetry
Med Blue Fluorescence
upload_2019-7-18_10-21-7.png
My attempt to show Amy/DK how I want this ring, it had to be be rounded and comfort fit: I have a "signature" shank that I always ask for now have made this shank for many rings, which is a reverse taper around 1.4mm at top comfort rounded to the bottom at 3mm. I find that it helps balance the top and weighs the ring down a bit, and Double Milgrain! with a slight "metal like" halo to protect the diamond and add ooph (which she didn't need) but I wanted a something different
than my go to bezels.

upload_2019-7-18_10-22-20.png

Final DK ring pictures and Execution. I wanted everyone of these RBs to be a different size for that graduation look. They nailed it!
upload_2019-7-18_10-18-44.png

upload_2019-7-18_10-19-0.png

at the park with @goldenfire
and her amazing ACA halo diamond earrings I think over 10mm? and J color 1.71ct OEC
upload_2019-7-18_10-19-35.png
Underside and office lighting. Great sturdy setting even though it looks delicate!
upload_2019-7-18_10-20-16.png
upload_2019-7-18_10-20-29.png

Last edited:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
WHOA! =)2

Reactions: D&T

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is glorious!!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shyeah!
:love:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sparkly, buttery beauty!! And the setting is so elegant!

AntiqueSparkle

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful and perfectly executed!! Congratulations!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TOTALLY AWESOME!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolute perfection! Particularly adore the open-weave basket!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
This is fabulous! I love everything about it! And I love- love -love the tapered shank with graduated stones.

Can I ask about the shank? How wide is it at the bottom? I'm getting something made @DK and want that rounded shank, wider at bottom, comfort fit---yours seems ideal.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@CHRISTY-DANIELLE the bottom of the shank is 3mm wide rounded and comfort fit.
Thank you everyone I'll stop by to chat more after work.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!

Blingloverbyday

Shiny_Rock
Totally breathtaking!!  :love:
Hope you enjoy this beauty for many years to come!! :clap:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It is a beautiful ring!!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa, that’s gorgeous!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: words fail me!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a stunning ring! Please take more pictures for us!!

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More pics!! It's just beautiful!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful!! Love the diamond, love the detailing to the shank, love the basket & really, really love the oomph to the bottom of the band. It's a glorious ring!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love this! I hope you don’t mind but I might ask DK to replicate the look. I actually just emailed him two days ago about the flowery OEC ring you sold goldenfire. I love the extra milgrain in this ring though and my diamond has almost similar specs.
Can I ask with the metal halo- what is the diameter of the head of the ring? It’s just beautiful!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oof Lots of thank yous to everyone! I'll personally come back and chat with all of you when I have a little more time. :appl:

@kayla17 ABSOLUTELY! I share here so everyone can enjoy, in fact I sent the images to a friend of mine met her on PS and hope she does hers in Rose gold/White or Platinum for her HPD diamond.

totally unnecessary to ask permission, but thank you :kiss2: umm, I want to say its about 10.6mm total in diameter, I know it was over 10.3mm but under 11mm total.

I think this works for so many different color combination. I love it so much I had a cushion shaped version of this, but the gem didn't work out.

ETA: I promise to come back with more pictures of her and some friends

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a gorgeous diamond and the setting is perfect!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
love it, enjoy!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, rocking ring! I love your design, so well thought out and beautifully executed. You made some gorgeous choices and the result is out of the world. Enjoy your gigantic sparkle ring!

...And thank you for sharing so much detail about the setting with us. I love it when PSers go into detail about how they made their setting and other choices. You are very generous.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oof Lots of thank yous to everyone! I'll personally come back and chat with all of you when I have a little more time. :appl:

@kayla17 ABSOLUTELY! I share here so everyone can enjoy, in fact I sent the images to a friend of mine met her on PS and hope she does hers in Rose gold/White or Platinum for her HPD diamond.

totally unnecessary to ask permission, but thank you :kiss2: umm, I want to say its about 10.6mm total in diameter, I know it was over 10.3mm but under 11mm total.

I think this works for so many different color combination. I love it so much I had a cushion shaped version of this, but the gem didn't work out.

ETA: I promise to come back with more pictures of her and some friends
I just emailed him. I want to do it in platinum and rose gold! It’s funny but I’ve been talking to WF about upgrading my diamond and that’s why I asked DK about the other setting. The diamond I’m interested in is about the same mm size as your new yellow diamond.
Everything seems to fall into place.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring! I absolute love everything about it. Congratulations!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
My Holy Grail Yellow RB! thank you to B2CJewels (@Diamond_Hawk) your team and Pascal were fantastic to work with as usual, I've purchased several times from them. I've had this ball of sunshine ring for several weeks now, Its too pretty not to show her off!

I've had many fancy yellow (variations of yellow ) RBs, but this checks off the list on everything, cut, size, and performance for a colored RB and has Fluorescence to boot as I love fluoro.

As usual my go to jeweler David Klass, Amy and his bench produces wonderful pieces. I had this same design created for an OEC that my lovely friend @goldenfire now enjoys, and always wanted another setting like it, in fact I've had a few renditions of this ring...lol

This is an early (half a year too early!) 40th Bday gift what better way to celebrate than with Bling! wahoo 40s here I come, and I'm going to rock this larger size. In my 20s we were limited in funds when we got married with a .40ct poorly cut princess cut so this is extremely the upgrade after 15 yrs of marriage but lots of struggles, trials, happy/sad tears all shed, hard work to get to 40 lol.

Diamond loose, weird color zoning on image but IRL its spectacular even color distribution, B2Cjewels had a video of this diamond and the specs although no crown and pavilion angle listed, everything else worked well and honestly I don't typically run numbers for FCDs RBs anyways but this one was perfect!

This is a sparkle bomb with color!
Ring size 5
GIA 3.35 ct Natural Fancy Light Brownish Yellow
9.53mmx9.59mmx5.93mm
Clarity: VS2
62.1% depth
56% table
Even Color Distribution
Excellent polish/symmetry
Med Blue Fluorescence
upload_2019-7-18_10-21-7.png
My attempt to show Amy/DK how I want this ring, it had to be be rounded and comfort fit: I have a "signature" shank that I always ask for now have made this shank for many rings, which is a reverse taper around 1.4mm at top comfort rounded to the bottom at 3mm. I find that it helps balance the top and weighs the ring down a bit, and Double Milgrain! with a slight "metal like" halo to protect the diamond and add ooph (which she didn't need) but I wanted a something different
than my go to bezels.

upload_2019-7-18_10-22-20.png

Final DK ring pictures and Execution. I wanted everyone of these RBs to be a different size for that graduation look. They nailed it!
upload_2019-7-18_10-18-44.png

upload_2019-7-18_10-19-0.png

at the park with @goldenfire
and her amazing ACA halo diamond earrings I think over 10mm? and J color 1.71ct OEC
upload_2019-7-18_10-19-35.png
Underside and office lighting. Great sturdy setting even though it looks delicate!
upload_2019-7-18_10-20-16.png
upload_2019-7-18_10-20-29.png

Congrtulations!! So Beautiful and Happy!
Shane and Pascal at b2c are great!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!. beautiful ring:!:...:clap:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results