shape
carat
color
clarity

My Asschers....finally....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
A couple of months ago, my jeweller had a great deal for some asschers. I started out by ordering just a tennis bracelet, then I figured that for such a good buy, I should have the earrings and pendant to go with it and along the way, I decided to throw in a RHR asscher band. I've been so bad....

Without further delay, I would like to share my bracelet. It's 9+ctw, E/F, VVS quality and 18 points each.

MAsscherBracelet.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Here are the earrings and pendant.

Earrings - 4 pieces: 0.72 ctw per side, 1.44 ctw, E/F, VVS quality
Pendant - 9 pieces, 1.62 ctw, E/F, VVS quality

I need to take some ear shots but haven''t done that yet.

MAsscherPendEar.JPG

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Man I wish I was as bad as you!!!! hahaa

It is gorgeous!! Can''t wait to see the other pieces, too.
31.gif
31.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I LOVE it! How beautiful.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

BlingBlingMommy

Rough_Rock
WOW!! They''re beautiful!!!!
30.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my RHR.

7 pieces - 1.26 ctw, E/F, VVS quality

MAsscherRing.JPG

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
WoW! They''re beautiful.
36.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a bigger hand shot...

MAsscherHand.JPG

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
I really like the ring!!!! IT''s very pretty. What was the price on that one?? YOu can give a ballpark figure if you don''t want to say exactly, it is just lovely!!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! WOW! Diadiva! You lucky girl! How fun to get a whole matching set! I don''t think I''ve ever seen an asscher bracelet before. It looks great! How I long to one day have an asscher.
3.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
The bracelet is beautiful! Is the ring comfortable? I tried on a 6 stone asscher ring before, but it was uncomfortable because the sides of the asschers where poking my two surrounding fingers.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yowza!!! I think I''m in asscher heaven!!
30.gif
30.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2006 11:57:59 PM
Author: kaleigh
Yowza!!! I think I''m in asscher heaven!!
30.gif
30.gif

Amen!
kicken

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I am in asscher heaven too! You are totally blinged out! Enjoy them...

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, everyone!

I''ve never owned any step cut diamonds (interlaps not included). What they lack in sparkling brilliance, they more than make up with their elegant clean lines. Plus I love the fact that I''ve not seen anyone in Singapore wearing asschers yet. In fact, I rarely see emerald cuts although one of the chain stores does sell the Crisscut (at an astronomical price).

This is the most expensive set I''ve ever owned (e-ring excluded, of course) but I figured it was time to stop buying "fun" items that I hardly wear and get "bigger" bling
9.gif
12.gif
9.gif

My next projects (when I recover from this economically) are:
1) To reset my 1.1 ct e-ring and turn it into a 3-stone ring flanked with a 0.5 ct RB on each side.
2) Sell my 1.56 ct RB champagne diamond and buy a 2.07 champagne pear and set it a la Fire Goddess''s ring.

And hopefully, I''ll be done for the year...

Of course, DH doesn''t know I have all these plans up my sleeve....

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/12/2006 12:23:28 AM
Author: DiaDiva
Thanks, everyone!

I''ve never owned any step cut diamonds (interlaps not included). What they lack in sparkling brilliance, they more than make up with their elegant clean lines. Plus I love the fact that I''ve not seen anyone in Singapore wearing asschers yet. In fact, I rarely see emerald cuts although one of the chain stores does sell the Crisscut (at an astronomical price).

This is the most expensive set I''ve ever owned (e-ring excluded, of course) but I figured it was time to stop buying ''fun'' items that I hardly wear and get ''bigger'' bling
9.gif
12.gif
9.gif

1) To reset my 1.1 ct e-ring and turn it into a 3-stone ring flanked with a 0.5 ct RB on each side.
2) Sell my 1.56 ct RB champagne diamond and buy a 2.07 champagne pear and set it a la Fire Goddess''s ring.

And what guy needs to know all that?!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock

HAHA! I''m taking MUCH smaller steps than you but if only our husbands knew about all these plans we have for future bling! They don''t know what''s coming, poor guys...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowee that set is amazing! I mean, the asscher tennis bracelet is droolworthy enough but an asscher band, and earrings and pendant? YUM!!! Such clean lines...scrumptious!
36.gif

I''m just salivating at the thought, truly! Are you going to do a white diamond halo and white metal? That would set off the color of a champagne pear so nicely!!
30.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Good lord DD! That is just fantastic and omg I think I may be drowning over herre!
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
If only I had the ability to go and be bad like you! Gorgeous!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
I have a confession....in order to fund my habit, I generally don't buy expensive clothes, bags or shoes, they're still nice stuff, just not expensive...Plus I do love a bargain, so I buy everything from clothes to shoes to bags and jewellery when there's a bargain! This is how I ended up with an entire Assher set (Haha). Priorities, my dears, priorities and mine is bling
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
!

Meanwhile, I have 6 more months to go, to finance the other 2 projects. DH has given up but then I do make decent money so he hardly has to pay for my hobby except on special occasions. It also helps that I'm good friends with my jeweller. He's a great guy.

And yes, Fire Goddess, when the time comes, I plan to set the champagne pear with a white diamond halo and in 18K WG like all of my jewellery. I
30.gif
your ring and my jeweller thinks that's the best way to set that pear. WG is less expensive here while platinum and platinum benchwork is just not common in Singapore. I'm also lucky that I don't have any skin sensitivity problems with WG and my WG doesn't turn yellow easily.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
BLING! YUM YUM!! Love it all!! And how exciting on the new projects!!!
3.gif

londonblue

Shiny_Rock
wow! those are some small asschers! i didn''t know they could cut them that small =)

definitely some very pretty stuff! grats!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good lord girl, you are DROWNING IN DIAMONDS!!! Can I be you?
9.gif
Everything is so pretty!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Asscher heaven indeed! Georgous set!

Kaylyn

Shiny_Rock
Your bracelet? Yeah...I''ll take two.
30.gif
30.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOSH!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
23.gif
6.gif
I remember when you said your jeweler was working on this project, DiaDiva. Just amazing. That asscher bracelet will probably become infamous around here. I don''t think I''ve EVER seen an asscher tennis bracelet before. And the earrings, pendant, and RHR are just amazing also. I just can''t get over the 9 ct bracelet!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
beautiful sets Dia

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
I would love to be your jewelry box...just for a day...

Oh soooo envious....but in that good way!

Jeannine

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Holy moly!!!! Good for you--all are fab!!

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results