shape
carat
color
clarity

my asscher pic and setting is ordered!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

momof3

Rough_Rock
hello everyone,
after over a month of searching and haggling with the jeweler, my asscher is selected and the setting is being created!!! i never imagined it would take so long and i had daily conversations w/ the jeweler to get this whole thing rolling.

if you recall, i'm doing this all remotely, the jeweler is in San Francisco and I'm in LA. So i had directed her to the daniel k. website to see the pic of the ring and apparently she had gone to the wrong site! So when I got the first invoice the pic was very fuzzy and i didn't notice it - but i had noticed she said "channel set" when talking about the ring and but i thought maybe i just got the terminology wrong. then on the second invoice (after correcting something else) i saw the pic and was surpised to see a different setting! but she is very nice and swapped out the pics, but the new price on the correct setting was $1500 more!!! oooh i thought i was done. but my DH must have had a good week at work or something and he said go for it! i had even asked the jeweler to price the ring w/ far less diamonds on it (only on top and down the ring, not all all the sides) but he wanted to get the same as the one in the pic!!!

anyhow, here's a pic of the diamond - now don't go circling things about how it looks lopsided, its not a good picture! =D

it's 1.13 asscher
F color
Exc polish/symm
vs2
60 table
68.2 depth

will send pics when i get it, should be done the week of the 20th!
17.gif

thanks for everyone's help with this!

View attachment lee_final_asscher.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Daniel k settings are very nice, so I can''t wait to see what your jeweler comes up with. Good thing you got everything straightened out. Congrats on your purchase.

momof3

Rough_Rock
thanks!

i just looked at the pic of the other diamonds i was deciding between and i''m so thankful for help from ps''rs here, i like my new one much better...

crossing my fingers that there are no other bumps in this road! we already missed our anniversary and my birthday
39.gif
(which are a week apart) so i am hoping i will have a nice christmas! hehe

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, it's beautiful .
Hope it is all smooth sailing from now on.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrates!
Your right not a good picture, but it looks pretty good as far as one can tell from a bad picture.
Cant wait to see the completed ring mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm asscher eyecandy.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
That looks like a beautiful asscher. Which Daniel K setting did you choose??
35.gif

momof3

Rough_Rock
thanks!
here''s the setting

9.gif

danielkhaloassch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results