shape
carat
color
clarity

My Asscher Earings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
The pictures are not great. I didn''t realize how hard they would be to take. Anyway, I wear them everyday since they are the perfect size for that.

.50ct Asscher Earings
White gold
F
VS1

aearing1.JPG

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t cleaned them in forever! Need to do that. Last one...

aearing2.JPG

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful...and large for asschers!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love em! You don''t see a lot of asscher studs, and I really think there should be more around.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! Another gift from my sweet BF. He got them for me for Christmas two years ago and I never take them out, hence the reason that then need to be cleaned. Luckily we live in NYC because every store we went into when we were browsing didn''t have any studs. He had to have them brought in through one of the dealers. I have no idea which one but I know that it took a long time to find them.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Those look very nice. I''m glad to see earrings that aren''t round, just because everybody has round earrings. I love fancy cut for earrings.
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing these. They are very unique!!! Enjoy them.

Are they .50 total weight or are they .50 ct each?? They look like a perfect size for your ears.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Emeraldlover, looks like BF did well! I just love asschers, and seeing them as studs, they''re yummy!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
lol... they are .50ct total. I looked at larger ones but I have pretty small ears and I wanted something special and unique that I could wear everyday.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2006 9:27:21 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
I haven''t cleaned them in forever! Need to do that. Last one...
I''m a leave ''em in 24/7 sort of gal too but I think I''ll be cleaning them more once I get an ultrasonic ROFL BTW you have the cutest ears!!! hehe :)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh how pretty!! They look much bigger than .25!!! It''s nice to see some asscher studs on here.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
LOL...!!! My boyfriend says the same thing about my ears too. Its funny cause I think ear pictures are so strange. Anyway, I have an ultrasonic and I seriously never clean them. I am so bad about that stuff. I have a three stone diamond pendant necklace that I''ve had for 5 years and I think I''ve cleaned it 3 times. That is horrible. Anyway, the earings have screw in backs and they are a pain to take out and I''m terrified of loosing them. I wear them to the gym and I swear I check them in the middle of spinning class to make sure they didn''t fall out...lol. People must look at me and think I have an obsessive problem with touching my ears...lol.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Kaliegh,

Thanks! They do look larger than .25 in person too!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
You must post pic in Show me your studs. I know what you mean about just leaving them in your ears. My asschers get so dirty so fast. It''s hard to clean earrings. I must get a ultra sonic cleaner.
20.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2006 10:28:35 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
LOL...!!! My boyfriend says the same thing about my ears too. Its funny cause I think ear pictures are so strange. Anyway, I have an ultrasonic and I seriously never clean them. I am so bad about that stuff. I have a three stone diamond pendant necklace that I''ve had for 5 years and I think I''ve cleaned it 3 times. That is horrible. Anyway, the earings have screw in backs and they are a pain to take out and I''m terrified of loosing them. I wear them to the gym and I swear I check them in the middle of spinning class to make sure they didn''t fall out...lol. People must look at me and think I have an obsessive problem with touching my ears...lol.
I have regular push backs and *several* (many) times a day I reach up and touch both ears to make sure a little of the post is sticking past the end... I wear them a little past the notch. My earlobes are big around but not very thick... I''ve thankfully only lost one once and I found it.... I reached up and it was just *gone* and I never could figure out how I lost it... that was about 4 years ago...

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Gorgeous!!!
30.gif

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty and a nice size! You can definitely see the beautiful step cut!

What a sweetie to get you such a nice gift. Enjoy!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
YUP. I''d finally get my flappy lobes pierced for those puppies.
30.gif
9.gif
Clean. Elegant. Crisp. FAB! CONGRATS!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, you lucky girl!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results