shape
carat
color
clarity

My art festival find.. Lil swiss blue topaz

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stryeyes102

Shiny_Rock
Our city is having its annual art and wine festival this weekend, so i went and browsed a bit. There were soooo many jewelry booths this year! Unfortunately, most were still really expensive. I did end up finding one little booth that fit me; gemstone rings of every color! (A little retired ''hobby'' type of shop)

So here is my little swiss blue topaz in a hand made sterling setting. *its a tinsy bit windowed* But as soon as i saw it, it spoke to me
3.gif
. So in the end, I love it to pieces and that is all that matters!
9.gif

swissArt.JPG

stryeyes102

Shiny_Rock
A bit o'' Fire
9.gif

swissartfire.JPG

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks awesome! The blue is so vibrant that it almost looks photoshopped. Very cool!

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice find! Very pretty!

I know, I always go to the art festivals and the jewelry stands are so expensive!

Love the second hand shot!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Oh so pretty! I love browsing art festival jewelry but you''re right, their prices get out of hand right away. Looks like you found a little beauty though!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
I really like your new treasure!The best jewels are the ones that speak to you...ment to be enjoyed by you...and of course us.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/2/2008 11:42:27 PM
Author: jewelerman
I really like your new treasure!The best jewels are the ones that speak to you...ment to be enjoyed by you...and of course us.
So true. Some of my favorite pieces are moonstones set in silver. I love wearing them, looking at them (I think my mutt moonstones are much more interesting then the more expensive ones) , and best of all, if they chip, I''m not out much $$$.

So buy it, wear it, and enjoy it!!!
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty!!!!

For the record, I love cheaper silver jewelry. It makes me happy.

stryeyes102

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your compliments!

I knew as soon as i got home that i had to come share it!
11.gif
*its that p.s influence i tell ya* Plus, for what i paid, i could not be more thrilled.

Thank you again!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! And if it was a bargain, all the better, LOL!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2008 12:33:02 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Pretty!!!!

For the record, I love cheaper silver jewelry. It makes me happy.
I have to whole heartily agree with you!As many of you known i have never met a gem or metal I dont like... but there has always been something about my old silver jewelry that I makes me feel good when I wear it...I love finding an old broken in and previously enjoyed silver piece at junk shops,antiqiue stores or rummage sale that are not alot of money....I enjoy wearing my gold and diamond jewelry,but i can wear my old silver without worrying about scuffs or scratches because most of my pieces already had them when i found them....I recently rescued a great 2 inch wide old Hopi sterling cuff bracelet circa 1972 for an unbelievable $21.00.at a pawn shop(the piece appraised out at $400.00!)and have really enjoyed wearing it!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s pretty. What a great find!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Hey, if you love it, that is all that matters. However, I think the color of your topaz is very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results