shape
carat
color
clarity

My antique Georgian navette obsession

Kandie

Rough_Rock
Here she is! Had to share my first authentic Georgian rose cut foil backed luscious gold and silver ring. I have been wanting one of these beauties forever but was hesitant because I thought they would be too hard to maintain and wear. To my delight I found that this ring actually is easier for me than any of my others. The back is closed so no need to worry about the underside of the diamonds staying clean. Just a swipe across the tops from time to time and she is like fireworks! I wear gloves or remove her when needed to keep dry but I did that with my others anyway so I wouldn't have to re clean them so no difference there. And there is just no alternative to capture this romantic antique look IMOH. I am in love B1633836-A149-4ECE-B295-E022984981F1.png 48D98DFB-C47C-4B9E-B007-9E2186B7A7DF.png 23E606DD-EA47-41B8-982A-FC7BABFF037C.jpeg

Man, look at all that detailing! Sounds like she's quite the fireball. Glad to hear your wait paid off and you were able to find this beauty. Wear it in good health :)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, love that band and the ring butt. The whole thing is just amazing.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, love that band and the ring butt.

Ring butt, rrring butt, ringy butts. I've got this stuck in my head as a singsong!
That made me inordinately happy for some reason.
@Kandie that navette is beautiful and I too, love it's band and ring butt.:lol:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really gorgeous!

Kandie

Rough_Rock
Man, look at all that detailing! Sounds like she's quite the fireball. Glad to hear your wait paid off and you were able to find this beauty. Wear it in good health :)

Thank you!

Kandie

Rough_Rock

Yes the detailing is amazing! Thx! So happy❤️

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Kandie, this is absolutely beautiful!! Amazing piece of history too - it looks perfect on you! I wouldn't complain if you posted more pics :cheeky:

Kandie

Rough_Rock
@Kandie, this is absolutely beautiful!! Amazing piece of history too - it looks perfect on you! I wouldn't complain if you posted more pics :cheeky:

Thank you ! There definitely is just a special something about a truly antique piece. I love my reproductions but there is a different feel for sure❤️

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Goodness! Your navette is so special! There‘s nothing quite like a piece made when there wasn’t much technology to aid these masters of their craft and art. Congrats on such a uniquely beautiful ring!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How beautiful! The detail is stunning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results