shape
carat
color
clarity

My aMazing new ring! 2.42 OEC from OWD

Your OEC, AAAAAA+++++ the setting, AAAAAAAAA++++, love LOVE your choices, both the bands look great--you did well! It Glows :love: :love:
Enjoy & wear it in good health!
sarahb

OMG! :love: OMG! :love: OMG! :love: OMG! :love: OMG! :love: OMG! :love: OMG! :love:

Thank you! My dream set right there. I'm going to have sparkly dreams tonight! :D

derbygal|1371067212|3464442 said:
It is so white! Really adore the setting, too. Congrats!

Thank you!!

Laila619|1371069414|3464475 said:
I keep coming back to drool! :cheeky:

Nothing wrong with that! ;)

sarahb|1371090085|3464691 said:
Your OEC, AAAAAA+++++ the setting, AAAAAAAAA++++, love LOVE your choices, both the bands look great--you did well! It Glows :love: :love:
Enjoy & wear it in good health!
sarahb

Thanks so much, sarahb! I love how much it glows.

JaneSmith|1371095953|3464747 said:
OMG! :love: OMG! :love: OMG! :love: OMG! :love: OMG! :love: OMG! :love: OMG! :love:

Thank you! My dream set right there. I'm going to have sparkly dreams tonight! :D

Haha, anytime! :wavey:

I took Gem Fever's advice above, and the results were WOW!

_7160.jpg

_7161.jpg

_7162.jpg

_7163.jpg

_7164.jpg

_7165.jpg

1502391nml1gf6xx4.gif
>>> very precise depiction of how I feel about your ring :bigsmile: Esp. images 7162 & 7163!!

Oh my gosh....wow! The new pictures are AMAZING!!! I could stare at the all day.... :love: :love: :love:

I juts love the simple perfection of your ring! It is completely and totally amazing!!! :eek:

The faceting is gorgeous. The color is beautiful. What a stunning diamond! (And I love the setting too.)

Wow wow wow wow :o !!! The way the stone picks up the pastels around it is phenomenal. That's my favorite thing about OECs. :love: Beautiful :love: !

7162 needs to be like, computer wallpaper or something. Gem. ****.

GemFever, armywife, Roxy, FrekeChild - Thanks so much! I just love how these photos turned out! That Gem, she's a clever one... :naughty:

FancyPantsSparkles - Thank you! I also love the simplicity of this ring!

LightBright - Thanks for your kind words! :wavey:

What a gorgeous stone and beautiful setting! So graceful.

That is a gorgeous diamond!

Those chunky facets are just to die for. Good for you, for going with you gut and asking for a higher color. A real stunner!

I wish I saw those new pictures before the sun went down ... AMAZING!!! I can't wait to try out Gem's technique! Your ring and pictures are wowza! :appl:

Fabulous new pictures! This thread is just amazing - I've bookmarked it for whenever I need a bling fix!

Gorgeous!!! :appl:

What is the size of the pointers on the five stone band?

Oh my gosh, what a stunning gorgeous stone !!!!

Orchid Lei, aspensweets, bebe - Thank you so much!!!

mimi72 - Thanks! Yes, I'm SO happy I decided to go with the higher color. It cost a bit more than the O/P, of course, but it was minimal cost for a huge benefit (for me).

blingymo - I hope you'll share your photos once you use Gem's awesome trick!! :naughty:

Rosebloom - You're too sweet, thank you!

maple2012 - I don't know the exact weight of each stone (bad PSer, I know!), but I had the stones weighed all together before they were reset and the total carat weight came in at 1.28ct. The center stone is approximated at 35ish points, the next two at 27ish each, and the outers at 20ish each. One of the outsides is noticeably smaller than the other if you look closely, but I'm usually too blinded by sparkle to notice or care. Hah! Thanks!

Oh Wow! It's so beautiful and it looks amazing on your finger. Congrats!

Really beautiful, this is a superlative classic OEC. It reminds me a little of CharmyPoos stone in patterning.

That is soo beautiful! I absolutely love it!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

LOVE the new pics! Damn, that is one gorgeous stone!

Thank you MomInstyle, Dreamer_D, missymoo, and stargurl78!!!

I wish wish wish it were easier to capture just how much this stone glows (for lack of a better term) and the amazing colors it always throws off. Here were today's attempts while sitting at my desk (I'm wearing black today, so that's the darkness being picked up in the photos). :naughty: But ugh, my photos just don't do what my eyes see IRL any justice whatsoever!

img001.jpg

_7352.jpg

It's gorgeous and looks absolutely amazing on you! :love: :love:

Thanks, Christina!!! :)

I'm sure you're all tired of this by now, but I took a stroll during lunch today and snapped these. It's like a sickness...I just. can't. stop!

20130620_114334_zps9c1a0157.jpg

20130620_114208_zps3422750b.jpg

What a gorgeous ring! Congratulations. I love the way it is set. So simple and elegant. :appl:

Are these all iPhone photos? These last few photos are amazeballs. I love how its like you've got a color changing diamond!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP