shape
carat
color
clarity

My Amazing Eternity Band

njblinger

Rough_Rock
I'm so excited about my new custom band from IDJewelry! I had two five stone semi-eternity bands that had been sitting in my drawer for the past five years. I wanted to repurpose the stones into a custom eternity band. I really like the hexagon shape that I have seen worn by some pricescopers. I went to Yekutiel and Luann at IDJ with my request and to look for ideas. Israel was wonderful and did an amazing job, working with me to create a design that I am really happy with. The stones on the two bands were slightly different sizes, so that had to be incorporated into the design. Israel needed to add four more stones to make it a full eternity. All the stones are F/G S1. Total carat weight is 3 cts, 18k white gold. Sorry I don't know why the photos are sideways!

_27948.jpg

_27951.jpg

_27952.jpg

_27953.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fabulous band! ID Jewelry did a great job. I love the milgrained bezels and hexagon shapes.

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
This is stunning! I Love how you made it work with those diamonds you had. So resourceful! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! I like how the stones are held in the octagons...nice design!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I love it thinking about resetting my .80 OEC into milgran bezel in white gold I think IDJ will be my choice jeweler

iLander

Ideal_Rock
What a beauty! Those guys are always so nice. I looooove the milgrain. :cheeky:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Lovely design.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful use of your stones & ID did such a beautiful job with your new band. I love the design! Congrats!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring.
I LOVE the alternating hexagon and round shapes surrounding your stones. Score one for IDJewelry and YOU!
Wear it in good health!!!!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Congratulations! :appl:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IDJ does it again!!! What a wonderful idea combining those stones into one band!! I love the design!! It looks beautiful on you!!! :appl: :love: Congrats!!!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous band! I love how you were able to repurpose 2 rings into one gorgeous unique eternity! Looks great on you too! Enjoy!
:appl:

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful! I love that you used stones from rings you already had. That is my idea of "reduce, reuse, recycle"! Of course the bling factor is hardly reduced!! Congratulations! It's perfect.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love both your rings, NJ. So gorgeous! ID really did a stunning job on your eternity. Congratulations, it is a beautiful ring!

njblinger

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone! Your comments make my day!! I've been wearing the ring now for a day, and it's really comfortable. I was afraid it would rub against my fingers, which would drive me crazy. I forgot to mention that my ring size is 5. I wore it with my e-ring in the picture, but I'm planning on wearing the eternity as a RHR. Here are a couple of more pix.

_27971.jpg

ringbling2.jpg

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really nice job, love the alternating sizing, the bezeling and milgraining. Looks beautiful!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VERY cool! I love the mix of the shapes!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is really lovely! Its substantial but has a very feminine & delicate quality.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooo! Hello mega band! It's gorgeous! Well done IDJ!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results