shape
carat
color
clarity

My (almost) new princess!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Well, here it is...I''m going to try to see if GOG can get me in on thursday to see it...!!!! I''m waiting to hear that the inclusions are eye clean.....the little feathers on he girdle don''t bother me, as the stone is going to be insured...
I love the lightscope...the BScope could be a tad higer...but I doubt such slight diffs in the BScope are visible to the eye...in all, I think it''s the one...hope it looks as good in person!
What do we think???

http://www.goodoldgold.com/princess_2_20ct_f_vs2.htm

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
I looked at it earlier when GOG first posted it. It looked very nice.

He's getting more Jubilees in within the next several weeks.
11.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ep6585, you are being a bad boy trying to tempt MMM away from her princess.

The Lightscope reading looks really good, yet the Bscope reading isn't all that impressive. I'm new to princess cuts so I don't know what to expect. MMM, do you know if it is possible to get better readings?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
It is possible to get better results...but I'm not really convinced that there is a real difference from a good High to a Very High...I think i trust the lightscope more....I trust my eyes the most!!! In other respects, it's just what I'm looking for..so I think it's mine if it looks good in person....!!!!
3.gif

As for the jubilee...hehehehe...my next stone WILL be a 3 carat jubilee.....
11.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Chrono...here is a superbcert...check out the BScope...

http://www.superbcert.com/Shop_By_Product/Diamond_Details.cfm/P/700/N/1;1

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MMM, I hear that Jonathan has a new batch of very large sized Jubilees coming in next few weeks (2 cts and up, I think).
naughty.gif
Time to exercise your fingers.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is there a reason why you trust the Iscope reading more than the Bscope? Isn't an IScope reading more about light return/leakage and the Bscope more on optical performance under certain/strong light? They are measuring different things, so I would think putting the two results together are more complementary rather than taking one over the other.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
some vendors chose to not even offer the BScope b/c it may not tell the whole story...like you say! I seriously doubt you can tell the diff b/w a high and very high...maybe if the very high was through the roof and the high was reallly low...dunno...I think it's more to satisfy the mind! As long as a stone is a solid good scoring stone and the light return is good, I'm good! I don't need perfection by scopes....but perfection by my eyes! There are stones I've seen that were great scorers...but I didn't like them! I mean, if there were two stones totally equal, but one had higer BScope..I'd probably pick the BScope...but it's all about finding a good, well rounded (hehehe, in my case square!) stone for me...the color I want, the clarity I want, and good performance...oh yeah, at a price I can afford! Me likey! I hope I like it in person...you'll think I'm crazy, but I don't like too much black on the Bscope b/c I don't like to see concentrated dark areas of contrast on a stone!
eek.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
This stone is a winner! I too think the lightscope image is more important because the WORST thing would be to have a diamond that leaked a lot of light. As for the BScope results, they look really good too! I agree that you won't see much of a difference (if any) between a stone scoring a high "high" or a very high. Congrats on finally finding your ideal stone!!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
you're just sayin' that and being nice b/c you have a triple very high!!! LOL

I'm SO freakin exhausted...I just had my yearly review....
eek.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I am not saying that because of my BScope results! What convinced me about my stone was the ideal scope--it looked so good I knew we couldn't pass on the stone! Your light scope looks amazing as well, which makes me wonder if you were to run the Bscope again if you would get slightly different results. Just a thought (it does say you should confirm the results on the web page)! I think this stone has killer numbers and great optics to back it up. How about when I head out to NYC in a couple months we compare stones to see if there really is a difference?
2.gif
Does J have any triple VH princesses in stock? If so, you can always compare your stone next to it. But honestly, with that color (I'm so jealous!) and size I don't know if you can do better....

That one's a beaut!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
MMM, I'm hiring you to find my 10-yr princess...

I can't wait to see this stone!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
researcher: "I knew we couldn't pass on the stone!"...LOL....does this mean WE get to wear yours too??? LOL.... How about we share them????

Jennifer: $10 bucks says you get it way before your tenth!!!...hehehehe....and for you...I won't charge my standard finders fee
9.gif

But now watch, this is the only vs2 on the face of the earth with face up visible inclusions or something...!
errrr.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
MMM~
Sure--we'll switch 6 months out of the year
2.gif
It's funny that you noticed that, as I seem to always use "we" now that I'm engaged, even when I mean "you" or "me". I did the same thing with a friend earlier, telling him that "we" need to hire me for a consulting project with his company. What's wrong with me?!?! I think it's a sign I've been spending too much time with my boy and not enough with other people! Good thing I'm going out with friends tonight!!!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
THINK POSITIVE.
21.gif
OR ELSE.
naughty.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
If you can see the inclusions in a VS2, I think you will need to buy a nice CZ and be done with it!
2.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 7/9/2004 4:38:16 PM moremoremore wrote:

But now watch, this is the only vs2 on the face of the earth with face up visible inclusions or something...!
errrr.gif
----------------

Oh, for Pete's Sake. Just get the bloody thing will ya? I swear, YOU people and your diamonds!! Geez you'ld think it was the end of the world or something!

BTW, anyone know where I can get rid of my current RB and UPGRADE to a 2ct hunker?
2.gif
3.gif
errrr.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wowza, this one should be a beauty!

I can't wait to see it on my 'puter screen here!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
EWWWW!!!! Shut it Miss Nan!!!
rodent.gif
Just buy it??? I think this rates up there with a pretty big purchase...so I'm gonna be REAL careful!!! That's a sh*t load of money that I'll never have again.
sad.gif
..so it better be perfect...
16.gif
If you'd like to see the stone, I'll be in debtor's prison...
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Listen here Martin!!! Don't get snippy with me.
Yours truly
Art Vandolet

ps-I will visit you in prison and bring a chocolate cake with a scope in it!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
ROLLING....That is one of my all time favorites...You ARE batman!!!! My husband just called me to tell me that the deli has yankee bean soup.....yankee bean, yankee bean, I like my yankee bean...

As for the ring, I don't think Jonathan knows I want it yet...he's responding to my old email where I'm asking about a cushion!! Yo J- you better not sell that stone!!!
13.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL about the scope...

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I almost went with this classic:

"She should be commending me for treating everyone like equals."
"Well, perhaps when she's released from the burn center she'll see things more clearly"

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Any news, MMM?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
prognosis negative!!! Oye!!! Jonathan promised me that he would let me know today and that he was going to look at it closely and give me his honest opinion...that doesn't sound so good if you ask me!!! SO, I keep checking my email every few minutes...keep your toes crossed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results