shape
carat
color
clarity

My all pink reset is done!! Pinkie Pie, version two

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
Good evening,

Just a little while ago the lovely and brilliant David Klass sent photos of my pink stone reset. This was the first ring my husband ever bought me, and when we bought the stone we were told it was morganite. I always suspected that it was something else, and I was beyond delighted and impressed when David took it upon himself to test it. The stone is actually a pale pink kunzite. The fact that David had my stone tested really meant the world to me. This is my first creation with him, and h
e will have a customer for life.

The "morganite" was set in a VERY VERY thin rose gold band with white diamonds and a white gold head. I loved it, but thought it would be better in a more substantial and solid setting, especially one that would bring the pink out (it is more pink from certain angles in certain lighting.)

I modeled the design after my Queen Jillian ring with its tulip gallery. My kunzite has been reset in all rose gold with pink lab diamonds. The photos made me gasp and I CANNOT wait until it gets here. I looooove the tiny diamonds just above the prongs.

Here are David's photos, I will post before photos another time.

DKPV2021___02__02____86935____86935 V2-2.jpg

Attachments

• DKPV2021___02__02____86935____86935 V2.jpg
    DKPV2021___02__02____86935____86935 V2.jpg
    539.2 KB · Views: 79
  • DKPV2021___02__02____86935____86935 V2-3.jpg
    DKPV2021___02__02____86935____86935 V2-3.jpg
    563.2 KB · Views: 82
  • DKPV2021___02__02____86935____86935 V2-4.jpg
    DKPV2021___02__02____86935____86935 V2-4.jpg
    614.1 KB · Views: 76

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The photos made me gasp too! :love: Stunning in every way.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Looks lovely.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s just beautiful!!

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
Here is the original ring—which has tremendous sentimental value to me—in different lighting.

The reset is a tangible reflection of the love I have for it, and my husband… and I suppose also how much we have grown in the last decade or so. We’re more refined and fancy now. :lol-2:;)2

61F3D23E-AF08-4E79-BE05-903BFE578A5B.jpeg

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
I love it so much! Pink is my favorite!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I love the reset! So pretty and feminine. I love the extra small melee under the prongs too!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful reset! The color is so feminine and pretty!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Good evening,

Just a little while ago the lovely and brilliant David Klass sent photos of my pink stone reset. This was the first ring my husband ever bought me, and when we bought the stone we were told it was morganite. I always suspected that it was something else, and I was beyond delighted and impressed when David took it upon himself to test it. The stone is actually a pale pink kunzite. The fact that David had my stone tested really meant the world to me. This is my first creation with him, and h

The "morganite" was set in a VERY VERY thin rose gold band with white diamonds and a white gold head. I loved it, but thought it would be better in a more substantial and solid setting, especially one that would bring the pink out (it is more pink from certain angles in certain lighting.)

I modeled the design after my Queen Jillian ring with its tulip gallery. My kunzite has been reset in all rose gold with pink lab diamonds. The photos made me gasp and I CANNOT wait until it gets here. I looooove the tiny diamonds just above the prongs.

Ooh thanks for pointing out the tiny diamonds above the prongs - what wonderful detail! And can't wait to see it on your finger :kiss2:

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooh that is gorgeous!! And I love how DK went above & beyond for you! Looking forward to hand pics ::)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg the reset is so lovely!!!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Good evening,

Wow. I gasped when I saw these pics too! Simply beautiful ! So looking forward to hand shots

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
So pretty in pink!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous! The stone is completely transformed & the new setting is so delicate & feminie!

Looking forward to seeing it when you get it.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! The pink diamonds with that stone are perfection!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous reset! I can't wait to see your pics.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
What a great way to honor the original ring and spruce it up to celebrate your time together.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, so gorgeous!!

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. It came today and oh boy, I am really really happy.

I’m having trouble getting the lighting right in my photos though, so far this is the best one that captures the color I see when I look at it. When I was outside I could see more of a lilac color, maybe from the sky? I don’t know because I see a softer paler pink/purple here in my kitchen.

Supermarkets usually have good lighting. :)

8468353D-1AE2-4777-A54A-6B9493A7ECC1.jpeg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is so exquisitely delicate - love the work! Beautiful ring, wear it in health!

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
Still trying to get good pics... my phone washes out all the color! In some lighting the pink melee is quite dramatically pink. In others it is pale.

Thank you all again for your lovely comments and positivity as always. I have drooled over many of your jewels.

I might have mentioned this in passing at some point, but I have been in love with @acebruin 's LM creation since well, since he posted it. For those who don't immediately think of the ring after reading the username, here you go: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/acebruin-leon-mege-intro.79622/

Yes I have been lurking that long :lol-2: but anyway, the pink halo/asscher combo is something I have wanted for a long time, and my wonky weird asscher-ish kunzite in its new setting has fit the bill.

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring, I love the color and the halo is perfect!

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's very pretty, congrats!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
You got the pink!

Love it

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results