shape
carat
color
clarity

My Alexandrite Collection

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you have an amazing number of alexandrites! They are beautiful!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Wow... gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

m76steve

Brilliant_Rock
to get good color change results-to show more green try to shoot your stones under a flourescent light source-the better to imitate daylight under a little more favorable conditions-you have a very nice collection-if interested ill post a pic of my pendent-shows pretty good green-enjoy...

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2009 7:36:30 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds
Last one!

Close up

LD, your alex pear is gorgeous!!! That is my favorite in your colleciton. I love the color change from green/blue to purple/pink. I''m a sucker for color-change anything. It''s like a two-for-one deal, you know?
31.gif

You have an amazing collection. And I agree that gemstones are meant to be worn and enjoyed, not locked up.

Now I want one!
27.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW LD,
That pear is TDF!! Thanks for posting pictures of the hand shots, it''s exquisite.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
LovingDiamonds, you have a gorgeous coloured gem collection! I love to see your pictures, gorgeous!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection is incredible! The pear is the crown jewel but the other rings are gorgeous as well. Do you love color change sapphires and garnets as well or mostly Alexandrites?

Lisa

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/2/2009 8:48:31 PM
Author: LisaRN
Your collection is incredible! The pear is the crown jewel but the other rings are gorgeous as well. Do you love color change sapphires and garnets as well or mostly Alexandrites?

Lisa
Anything that changes colour Lisa! My favourites are Alexandrites but I''ve got CC Garnets, CC Sapphires and Fluorites!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results