shape
carat
color
clarity

My ACA open bangle is done!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
F9FF2C83-D02D-4B0F-AD8A-4FE543DF87A0.png Jeweler sent me a picture. Going to pick up in a bit. So excited!

14k white gold and a pair of .61ct each ACA rounds. One G and one high H that honestly looks exactly like the G.

Big shout out to @Andelain for fostering the diamonds until I adopted them!

Last edited:
Wow, that is a beautiful bracelet! Can't wait for wrist shots and your comments re: fit and flash!

HOLY SMOKES, THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!:eek2:

Wearing it with my WF DBTY doesn’t really work. The bangle tangled the chain links. :/

:love::love::love: It’s gorgeous

Wow, that is a beautiful bracelet! Can't wait for wrist shots and your comments re: fit and flash!

The fit is great though it's my first open bangle so will take some getting used to. It flashes like only ideal cut diamonds can :love::love:

Stacked with other stuff
The tennis bracelet is borrowed from my mom when I was trying to figure our if I wanted one. Turns out I don’t as I like this bangle much better 49E0E959-D70E-4A82-BB16-CC0870193161.jpeg4FBE2CBC-F18D-4D7B-8789-A5BEF1866376.jpeg

Attachments

• 161F4FE8-4F60-46ED-9490-915851CCFBB2.jpeg
    161F4FE8-4F60-46ED-9490-915851CCFBB2.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 339
Last edited by a moderator:
With my diamond pendant/slide in its bracelet form (I wear it as my everyday pendant most times).
The top stone of the pendant is an ideal cut F, and the bottom is a branded 'celebration' cut by Zales that I got for the novelty of the cut.
5B263BBD-6621-4CDA-8193-D9D2E574E148.jpeg92D31967-D026-412B-A93C-387D2C8C66CB.jpeg
0A1C9697-DEE9-4067-9087-D1FB0601CB92.jpeg

I love this bracelet!! WF should offer this as a staple piece - it looks fabulous on you!!

What a gorgeous bracelet! Love it as a stand alone and with all your other pieces. (& am so in love with your graduated five stone, too :love:)

I love this bracelet!! WF should offer this as a staple piece - it looks fabulous on you!!

Haha would have made my life easier if they did! Jbeg had a bunch for awhile with oecs and other cuts but I really wanted great light performance for this look.

I had set aside about 4K awhile ago for a “daily wear” bracelet since I wanted something that was a signature piece like my pendant. I thought about a tennis bracelet but didn’t love the style since I wanted something more bold and punchy.

Between it and my 5 stone my left hand has been getting a lot of looks today lol

Ahhhh it's absolutely gorgeous!!!! :love::love::love:

I love this! I've been wanting to do this exact thing for awhile now. So excited to see someone else do this!

I love this! I've been wanting to do this exact thing for awhile now. So excited to see someone else do this!

Thanks! A few other PSers have this style too I believe. Which was the inspiration for mine!

Right now I’m loving wearing it alone but I’ll try stacking more options when I get home.

that is so beautiful! it makes me want one :kiss2:

So pretty! I am glad the stones went to a good home!

that is so beautiful! it makes me want one :kiss2:

Yaaaaasssss. Dooooooo iittttttt.
Honestly I’m tempted to get another with rose gold and yellow diamonds..

So pretty! I am glad the stones went to a good home!

I’m delighted to have them. I’m so glad I went with the bigger pair of diamonds. I was worried that would be too big for this design. But now I’m like “I could go bigger” :p

Hmmmm. I wonder if there are safety issues for keeping this one while I sleep... hehe

that bracelet is wonderful! paired with the bezel set tennis bracelet you will be blinding!

that bracelet is wonderful! paired with the bezel set tennis bracelet you will be blinding!

Haha yeah it’s a little TOO much bling together for me. At least for daily wear. Though I ordered a thin cz bangle to see if I like that look. Open to stacking-suggestions!

GOsh MTG this is absoluely divine, I just love it on you!!

GOsh MTG this is absoluely divine, I just love it on you!!

Thanks! I love it too. I’ve been adjusting it slowly throughout the day to be a little bit tighter. My jeweler didn’t anneal it so it’s a little bit of work. But a labor of love and now it fits perfect!

So modern and stunning! I love how minimalist it is, totally elegant but perfect for all occasions.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP