shape
carat
color
clarity

My 4 carat radiant eternity from ID Jewellery

Chatz

Rough_Rock
After spending many many hours looking admiring all of the beautiful eternity bands on Pricescope, I'm so happy to finally be able to show mine off too! I picked this up on a recent trip to NYC (it was worth the 30 hour flight from West Australia!) and I can't say enough about the team. Yuekitel, Luann and Israel were all so lovely and so helpful!

I feel really lucky to have landed this one - my eternity / 30th birthday present:
- 4 carats, 20 pointers
- G-H colour
- VS clarity

Some pics below - with and without my engagement ring (pics aren't great - too close up). The eternity band 'technically' outweighs my engagement ring (under 2 carats) but love the look of them together.

photo_126.jpg

photo_127.jpg

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I love your new ring & your set is scrumptious!!! Love your ering stone set east west :love: :love: :love:
Is your ering a Sholdt semi bezel?
Such a sleek modern look! Must be very blingtasic IRL. Your set is similar to mine except I have step-cuts and my rings are half the carat weight of yours.
I have a 2ct e-w set EC band & am waiting on my upgrade ering to arrive from Sholdt, which is a 1.11ct EC set e-w.
Would love to see more pictures of your set 8-)

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
That is so cool! So modern and sleek and blingy. Love it!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome! Beautiful!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh well done! Nice combo!!

cheers--Sharon

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
very nice, congrats!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! so lovely and blingy and really suits your ering - what great set you put together!! LOVE IT! :love: :appl: :love:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! It looks great with your engagement ring!

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
Your set is stunning! The eternity looks great with your e-ring! :love: I would probably get a spacer band though so the diamonds in the eternity doesn't mess up your e-ring.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! :love: (And I'll second the spacer ring!)

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! And it compliments your e-ring very nicely! Congratulations!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
That is just amazing...how stunning!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love that!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning! :love: I'm am sure that was worth the trip to NY from WA to get pick that beauty up in person. I bet you had fun checking out all the other goodies whilst you were in the store. Radiants are definitely one of my favourite cuts. On the east coast (Aus) we have a very reputable jeweller who has a ring very similar to yours and another one which is alternating radiants and princess cuts :love: :love:
on the wish list. Enjoy wearing your gorgeous new ring :wavey:

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Talk about BLING!!! It's stunning and I love your ering!

cheermom

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous!!!! Definitely worth the trip!!!

SomethingSinful

Shiny_Rock
:love: :love: :love: I LOVE how sleek & modern your set is!

TaterTots

Shiny_Rock
Your eternity band is gorgeous as is your engagement ring. They are perfect together. I love the entire look of your set. :love:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
I love everything about your set -- gorgeous!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, that's beautiful! The melee looks more substantial than just 20 pointers! You must have tiny fingers!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
I don't know how I missed this earlier. What a fantastic set! I love the E/W e-ring, and that eternity just blasts up the bling factor to 11.

I'd like an eternity like that in fancy yellows. :cheeky:

lizb

Rough_Rock
I LOVE your eternity band and was wondering how many points each stone is and what your finger size is. I'm looking to upgrade my 7 stone Princess cut band to a Radiant eternity at some point and this looks like exactly what I'd love to get. Please let me know!!

PinkyPie

Rough_Rock
Outstanding!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is stunning!! :love: Looks great on your hand!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
I'm *really* loving your eternity!!!! Matches your ering so well. Great job IDJ!!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful compliment to you engagement ring!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW!!!! Stunning set! I got my eternity from IDJ too, and like you said it was worth the trip to the other hemisphere :wink2: (I'm in Victoria). Tell us more about your beautiful e-ring!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
lizb|1363647569|3408126 said:
I LOVE your eternity band and was wondering how many points each stone is and what your finger size is. I'm looking to upgrade my 7 stone Princess cut band to a Radiant eternity at some point and this looks like exactly what I'd love to get. Please let me know!!

if there are 14 stones then each is .3ct....might be a bit smaller if there is an additional stone or two, but my guess would be between .2-.3ct each.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
lizb|1363647569|3408126 said:

- 4 carats, 20 pointers
- G-H colour
- VS clarity

4 carats @ 20 points each would be 20 stones. Hope that helps!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I love your eternity band.....Just love it

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results