shape
carat
color
clarity

My 4.35 carat men's diamond ring

pkanawha

Rough_Rock
I posted a blog about my 4.35 carat men's OMC diamond ring under the Antique & Vintage Jewelry forum. A new friend there suggested that I post it on this forum where it might get more views. So here are some photos of this ring, my pride & joy. I'll post just a couple of photos since it takes so long to upload them. I hope they'll whet your appetite to see more. If you'd like to see more photos, go to the Antique & Vintage Jewelry forum & look for the topic, "Faceting an Old Mine Cut to Reduce Fish Eye". I hope you enjoy these photos!

IMG_9573.jpg IMG_8880_0.jpg Closeup%20of%20chips%20on%20girdle,%20lower%20right.jpg

By the way, the last shot makes it look green. This is the result of the fact that I was outside in my back yard when I took the photo. I understand that OMC's tend to pick up whatever color is around them, in this case green. Also you can stpot a couple of chips on the girdle that I haven't bothered to have polished out. Anyway, it's that old hand shot we all like to see. Hope you go to the Antiques and Vintage Forum for more!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is some stone- I'll take it off your hands for you :naughty: .

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and a gorgeous setting-- I love the detail on it :love: :love: ! Thank you for sharing!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Very cool! How about a face-on shot?

pkanawha

Rough_Rock
Okay, Winks Elf, here's a face up (if this is what you mean):

Face%20up.jpg

I don't like this shot because it shows the "fish eye", the reflection of the girdle that comes up through the table. It makes it look like a low clarity diamond while in fact it's a VS1. Fortunately, it doesn't look that bad to the human eye - only at some odd angles in some odd light. More often it looks like the more flattering shots I've shown.

RockGuy

Rough_Rock
Very nice! I love both the stone and the setting. They fit together very well!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a gorgeous ring! I also saw it in your other post! It's a beauty and you are so lucky to have it! :love:

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!! I love that that gorgeous stone was put in a men's ring....no reason why a man cant rock big bling!! Thanks for sharing :)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's gorgeous!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results