shape
carat
color
clarity

My 4.01K VS1 asscher in Emerald halo from fortekitty

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few years ago, fortekitty bought this amazing stone… I fell in love with it, and was more than a bit envious, I’ll admit! I secretly hoped that, as sometimes happens with people on this forum, she might change her mind at some point, and called dibs (okay, maybe not so secretly ). Then, she went through the design process with David Klass, and came up with this wonderful ring, so my hopes were dashed. Buuuut then she decided she’d part with it!!! WOO HOO!!! Lucky me!! She never made a thread, so I thought I’d share.

4.01 K VS1 with carré cuts in platinum.

61D05830-17F5-4ABE-A6B4-6C9BC93A1888.jpeg 8238365F-6BB0-49B8-ABAF-11080AEC5271.jpeg C6763132-4A3A-450F-8C2F-AA0DD39FF579.jpeg 5438037B-205A-4BB8-850E-579F6A3FADC1.jpeg

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh! I cannot believe she sold this gorgeous ring! But I am so happy you are the lucky new owner!!! You are amazing in how you continually score some outstanding gems and rings!!! We need a collection shot!!!

Thank you! I have been VERY lucky, and many here have been good to me.

Here is one shot I took with a couple buddies, but it’s missing my antique pear (note to self, will clean them next time!) 51CED1F7-C10C-4E5B-A65D-0DD1C2257E0F.jpeg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG. Yes!! How could we possibly forget this beauty!? She's gorgeous. Picture perfect in every single way. Lucky you!!!!! :appl: :love: :bigsmile: :love:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely amazing, and looks gorgeous on you.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh ma gawd! What a gorgeous asscher and the emerald frenchies just make the whole piece perfection.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! Utterly magnificent!

I'm so glad this had made it way to you at last! :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning. Emeraldlicious. Asscherlicious. All ways delicious. Enjoy in good health and blingy joy.:appl:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
WOW! So so beautiful! Were you wearing her when I met you at JAWS?! I hope I get to see her in person next year!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:shock::shock::shock: Wooooah, yeah, that's amazing:love::lickout:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! So so beautiful! Were you wearing her when I met you at JAWS?! I hope I get to see her in person next year!

Thank you! I was! I think I flashed her, but I know you were having a busy day. =)2 Sooo muuuuch bliiiiiing…

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I was! I think I flashed her, but I know you were having a busy day. =)2 Sooo muuuuch bliiiiiing…

Oh darn! Well, I hope I can get a proper look see next year!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
The new-to-you ring is gorgeous and your collection ins lovely. My favorite photo is the one with all the buildings in the background. Art Deco vibe.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Now THAT is a ring. I can't imagine how that must look IRL. Congratulations! Your patience paid off. I love antique step cuts, and with those emeralds...swoon. Great way to end a crazy year. Hope you love it every day.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I am crying with envy! That ring is EVERYTHING! Super big congrats!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Your entire bling collection is the stuff of dreams

Thanks! I had to tweak it quite a bit to obtain this, but I think it’s worth it. =)2

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s absolutely stunning!!! Enjoy it!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:S T U N N I N G!!!! :appl:

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, absolutely stunning.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shut the front door! I remember this ring too - @ForteKitty has some of the most lovely pieces!!!! It’s gorgeous! I guess this means I’m gonna have to creep her collection and called dibs lolz. @ForteKitty I call the stick pin oec!!! Bwhahahahaha

She really does.

Honestly, half the time I do say it as a joke! Lol

Though she probably knew I was serious the first time I saw it in person. I let out a weird, long, inhale-moan thing that sounded like a birthing cow, then couldn’t even talk, briefly. :lol-2:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
She really does.

Honestly, half the time I do say it as a joke! Lol

Though she probably knew I was serious the first time I saw it in person. I let out a weird, long, inhale-moan thing that sounded like a birthing cow, then couldn’t even talk, briefly. :lol-2:

I think we have it on video! :lol-2: @athenaworth you still have the vegas video right??

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results