shape
carat
color
clarity

My 3ct August Vintage cushion ring by David Klass

Sezzwho

Rough_Rock
Oh wow. I've never posted here before but came looking to see what DK rings are out there as I JUST contacted him a few days ago about a ACC moissy. I had done up an inspiration collage with VERY similar gallery details.... and bam here is your beauty. Like... the exact type of surprise stone detail lol (except mine was cathedral). This is stunning. I LOVE it. Post more pictures. I won't stop admiring them lol.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow. I've never posted here before but came looking to see what DK rings are out there as I JUST contacted him a few days ago about a ACC moissy. I had done up an inspiration collage with VERY similar gallery details.... and bam here is your beauty. Like... the exact type of surprise stone detail lol (except mine was cathedral). This is stunning. I LOVE it. Post more pictures. I won't stop admiring them lol.

An inspiration collage. I wonder why I’ve never thought of doing that. It’s brilliant. :D
Thank you for the compliments. :kiss2: I wanted something on the simple side but still different from all the other “simple” solitaires I’ve been seeing. It turned out even better than imagined.

I’d love to see your inspiration collage. :wavey:

Sezzwho

Rough_Rock
received_10157309000408712.jpeg
I apologize if this is huge. I've lurked for over a year but only just posted. Your beauty brought me out of hiding haha.

I now want a 9x8mm instead of 9x7. I love the side detail bottom left like yours but it feels like the shape needs altering to match the shoulder detail shape better... I just don't know how. But I bet David Klass does lol. It takes my breath away though. I need palladium due to my nickel allergy booo.

I'd say you more that succeeded in making yours stand apart. I squealed and forced my husband to watch your video lol.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I apologize if this is huge. I've lurked for over a year but only just posted. Your beauty brought me out of hiding haha.

I now want a 9x8mm instead of 9x7. I love the side detail bottom left like yours but it feels like the shape needs altering to match the shoulder detail shape better... I just don't know how. But I bet David Klass does lol. It takes my breath away though. I need palladium due to my nickel allergy booo.

I'd say you more that succeeded in making yours stand apart. I squealed and forced my husband to watch your video lol.

Haha, I bet your husband loved that. :lol: I’m honored. :D
David is awesome so I’m sure he’ll be able to help figure it out. You should start a thread on your ring. People are really great with chiming in on ideas.

I’m not great with visualizing the settings but I agree you would need to change something up. The shoulder design you picked is beautiful. I went without a shoulder on mine because I couldn’t think of a way to connect it to the head that I actually liked. Worked out in the long run though right? :lol-2:

What if you did the design on two sides instead of 4? You could have the design in the front and back but do something a little different on the two sides so the shoulder could connect.

Sezzwho

Rough_Rock
Yes my plan was to have it on two sides and plain milgrain where the shoulder connects. I'll likely make a thread after he gets a chance to respond to my latest email.

I love what you did! It's a huge success. I really love the warmth of the gold. I'm envious lol. I wish I could wear gold. It suits your design perfectly.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new rose gold band came in. I just had to update you guys with pics. I think it goes really well with my DK ring. What do you guys think? Bonus, it pretty much sits flush with my ring. :dance:

3898BD2F-0619-4E11-9074-FDA364034680.jpeg

9DE19FC1-B63A-4335-A416-7F4BEAC26141.jpeg

EE20C02A-15E2-464D-8354-C72A24CE2F0F.jpeg

C8EB57D9-5DC6-4231-A83D-B396F8DA1E29.jpeg

CC1F80C7-6252-4E99-BC02-56B2F51B0391.jpeg

53F087CE-A781-46EF-BA84-F8C0C5EA9813.jpeg

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PERFECT!!! :love::appl:

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's stunning! I TOLD you it would look fantastic. I am starting to get jealous over here. The rose gold band is perfect and I think it adds even more warmth to that fat chunky AVC. I am sooo excited for you! Are you loving it?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunning! I TOLD you it would look fantastic. I am starting to get jealous over here. The rose gold band is perfect and I think it adds even more warmth to that fat chunky AVC. I am sooo excited for you! Are you loving it?

I do love it. They look so great together IMO and I love that I don't have to wear a spacer band with this. :mrgreen2:

glitterglitter

Rough_Rock
Premium
Do you know who did the original ring that's in the top left corner of your photo? I want to see more pictures of it!

Sezzwho

Rough_Rock
Do you know who did the original ring that's in the top left corner of your photo? I want to see more pictures of it!

It was David Klass! It's on his Instagram! There's a top down view of it also posted on his IG. :)

StaceyP

Rough_Rock
Premium
What color is your moissanite?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What color is your moissanite?

It’s a G/H. The rose gold warms it up a bit but it’s still very white and bright in person. :mrgreen2:

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
Its beautiful! Wow, I love that tall puffy crown on your lovely AVC! Your rose gold band is just the perfect sparkly compliment!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’ve always wanted a rose gold ring but I don’t suit it. You do! I love everything about your new sparkly! I’m not sure if you’ve already said but where is the band from?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS. I love it. Well done and thanks for all the pics!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a great price but the shipping cost makes my eyes water lol! Why do I have to live so far away!

Bummer! I hate paying for shipping and I live in the US. I can’t imagine how high international shipping is. :eek-2:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bummer! I hate paying for shipping and I live in the US. I can’t imagine how high international shipping is. :eek-2:

I suppose I could have DK make something similar and have it shipped with my new setting. I think he has a similar one in his store.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I suppose I could have DK make something similar and have it shipped with my new setting. I think he has a similar one in his store.

I just checked his shop and I don't see anything like that one.

I almost bought this one. It's still on my wish list because...swoon. :kiss2:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/589149...gree-unique-stackable?ref=shop_home_active_57
scroll band.jpg

I like these too but they were out of my budget at the time.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/570125817/14k-solid-rose-gold-with-natural?ref=shop_home_active_80
band 1.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/listing/573706...ld-pyramind-band-with?ref=shop_home_active_63
band 2.jpg

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yummy!!!! Just absolutely delicious eye candy, @elle_71125!!! Love all the pics, especially with the tulips. And the RG was made for your skin tone. So beautiful!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yummy!!!! Just absolutely delicious eye candy, @elle_71125!!! Love all the pics, especially with the tulips. And the RG was made for your skin tone. So beautiful!

Aw, thank you so much. I appreciate the compliments. :kiss2:
Those tulips were just begging for a chance to hang out with this guy. :lol-2:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just checked his shop and I don't see anything like that one.

I almost bought this one. It's still on my wish list because...swoon. :kiss2:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/589149...gree-unique-stackable?ref=shop_home_active_57
scroll band.jpg

I like these too but they were out of my budget at the time.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/570125817/14k-solid-rose-gold-with-natural?ref=shop_home_active_80
band 1.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/listing/573706...ld-pyramind-band-with?ref=shop_home_active_63
band 2.jpg

I should have said he has made that type of band before. I love the ones you posted! Especially the first one. Its so unusual. A bit like me
blink.gif

voce

Ideal_Rock
It’s done, it’s done, it’s finally done!!! :dance: It’s been tough seeing all those new moissanite rings popping up over here but now I finally have mine to share. I sent my beautiful elongated 3ct AVC cushion from @Rhino over to David Klass for a simple yet gorgeous setting. I went with rose gold. I’ve always loved the look of bright diamonds in rose gold. :kiss2: I woke up this morning to an email from David (I can’t think of a better way to wake up...well, I can, but that’s riskay so let’s not go there). :P2 So, let’s get to the pics!

13A8282C-0E8E-4BF6-96E2-F6F3B75C7AE4.jpeg

993747A3-458B-42F7-98EA-1767E97FB3B2.jpeg

AD196BAB-0D36-40D7-8805-A9C9E3A128B3.jpeg

204C55DD-53C0-4565-BB28-1C3BF23EE2D7.jpeg
Just wanted to say a belated congrats! I especially love the basket. Your ring looks great from all directions! :kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to say a belated congrats! I especially love the basket. Your ring looks great from all directions! :kiss2:

Thank you! I love the way it looks from the side. I'm actually wearing it today. It's definitely one of my favorites. :mrgreen2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 How is your beautiful ring doing? I have to say, I'm tempted by one of these.

So several months down the line, does the stone still look clear, clean, bright & delicious? And do you still love it? First dibs if you get fed up of it :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results