shape
carat
color
clarity

My 3 Stone Ring from GOG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks to Christen and Marie at GOG, here is my 3 stone ring. They were understanding and helpful in my search. I''ve finally managed to take pictures but unfortunately they didn''t come out that good. I need to read my manual more....
1.gif

Center stone: .541 H SI1
Side stones: 0.345 G SI1 and 0.344 G SI1

Ring Closeup2.jpg

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here's another one...I tried to capture the sparkle but didn't do a very good job
3.gif

RingCloseup.jpg

cmcwill

Shiny_Rock
That's such a wonderful ring!! Is it for engagements?? More pics on your hand? please
1.gif

Congrats its beautiful!!
Colleen

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just look at that all-white-and-sparkles picture
1.gif
Very nice!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh, beautiful! Now I can see why you've become addicted to buying more diamonds! lol This ring is gorgeous! I love the sizes/ratio of the diamonds. What size hand is this going to be worn on? Ah, I think I want one too
2.gif

Michelle

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's actually a size 3.25. I think it's actually too big and going to size it down. I wear it on my fourth finger on my right hand but I've already banged it a couple of times so I think I might switch it to the left hand. If I do that, it'll be a size 2.25. I'm not married/engaged but if I wear it on my ring finger, it may look as if I am.
2.gif

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
That's a beautiful ring. It must look absolutely enormous on your finger!

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
What a great right hand ring! But...wait...no hand photos????
10.gif

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE your ring!
appl.gif
That first pic is great. So white! Congrats!!!
9.gif

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty. Can we see a side view of the setting????
10.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very Beautiful Ring..Great Job capturing the fire...
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! Excellent selection. I'm craving a 3 stone ring for myself as well (shhh!)

Hmmm did I know you were planning this little treat for yourself? I love it!
2.gif

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Honu! The ring is beautiful, I can imagine it on your tiny hand!

Wear it always in good health!

win

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! I love my 3 stone ring, but I also look at three stones that are all diamonds and I think, "Hmmmm.....someday...."

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm already thinking ahead for my next diamond purchase! I think I should wait a little though, buying diamonds every month is way too much on my wallet, LOL. I love my 3 stone ring but diamonds are like potato chips - after one, you want another, and another...
9.gif

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so bad...I'm already thinking of remounting this ring to this setting. Love the melee on the sides!
9.gif

U Prong 3 stone.jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow, I think you did just fine capturing your ring. It is gorgeous! Wear it in good health.

Shay

Patty

Ideal_Rock
luckyhonu, what does your ring look like from the side now? Is it a truffle setting or a basket setting? I love the U shape of the Whiteflash ring you posted but I'm not a big fan of "surprise" diamonds. I think they tend to take away from the side view of the main stones...but that's just me.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Patty -

It's a basket setting. It's so bad but I still would like to change my mounting soon...I can't seem to make up my mind sometimes
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results