shape
carat
color
clarity

My 3 stone Leon finally back and on my finger

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am always knocked out by the fluidity of the rings that Leon makes. That side shot of your ring is a perfect example. Leon has a way with curves. They are delicate and smooth. His three stone rings showcase it beautifully as does his french cut band rings. I could look at that picture all day!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely and elegant ring and it looks just perfect on your hand! Glad it is back and fits properly.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new photo's :love: :love: :love:
I agree with Luv2sparkle: Leon is a master in great proportions. There is this 'special something' about his curves and angles and the heigth he sets the stones. I like 8-)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection! :love: It looks gorgeous on your lovely hand bbziggy and I am so happy it is back where it belongs! Enjoy! :appl:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Glad you have your ring back and enjoying it!!! Looks beautiful on you. :love:

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Aww thanks Luv2sparkle!! I also like his French cut bands

Thank you Lovinggems ! Those flower pictures are just with my Galaxy phone. Wish I had a real camera! They were fun to shoot anyways.

Thanks so much Sundial for your very sweet comments!

Thank you again Acinom! His rings also feels so perfect on. I just can't believe it doesn't spin around. It must be so well balanced. All of my other rings have done the spin dance.

Missy again thank you for your very sweet comments! You make an old wrinkly hand feel loved!!

Thank you so much lovesvintage ! I am not always the most patient person so yes I'm glad it is back and just right! :)

baroque

Shiny_Rock
Hi bbziggy, I just wanted to say that your ring is amazing! I just love it! Can I ask you, are you still finding that it doesn't spin on you? I'm considering a 3 stone and really want to combat the spinning issue!

Congrats on your beautiful ring!

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Hi baroque! Thanks for the compliments. To answer your question... I am so thrilled with my setting! It does not spin. I really think it has to do with the low setting that Leon Mege likes to use. When it was in its temporary setting as a solitaire set high, it spun around like crazy. As a 3 stone set low it must be a much better balance. Good luck! Hope that this helps :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results