My 2.24 Transitional...It's a keeper!

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
It's 4th of July! My favorite holiday.
:appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this is the best setting it has been in so far, it flatters the stone and looks great on you too!!! :appl:

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. That's amazing. I would have definitely kept it.

braga123

Brilliant_Rock
iota15|1392638334|3616869 said:
Wow. That's amazing. I would have definitely kept it.

I don't know if you were responding to my title or if you read through my other threads, but I did end up keeping the stone a while back, then went through a few settings, only to realize that this is the perfect setting for it!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your stone is gorgeous in a solitaire setting. It looks very big and is very flattering on your hand.
The solitaire you currently have is different then this one, isn't it?

braga123

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom|1392657952|3617025 said:
Your stone is gorgeous in a solitaire setting. It looks very big and is very flattering on your hand.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I actually switched it back to this one. I started a thread on it yesterday and realized that since it's a tranny, it would be best set in an antique-like setting. This epiphany came to me after I finally found a new home for my OEC. Lately, the solitaire seemed to make my tranny seem more tinted and the facets kind of got lost. I am so glad I have it back in this setting! I also realized that what motivated me to go solitaire in the first place was a desire to make it look bigger, but now I feel that the entire ring is more unique, and makes more of a statement as a transitional diamond...a more cohesive look...and these characteristics outweigh the perception of size for me!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
braga123|1392658765|3617035 said:
Acinom|1392657952|3617025 said:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I actually switched it back to this one. I started a thread on it yesterday and realized that since it's a tranny, it would be best set in an antique-like setting. This epiphany came to me after I finally found a new home for my OEC. Lately, the solitaire seemed to make my tranny seem more tinted and the facets kind of got lost. I am so glad I have it back in this setting! I also realized that what motivated me to go solitaire in the first place was a desire to make it look bigger, but now I feel that the entire ring is more unique, and makes more of a statement as a transitional diamond...a more cohesive look...and these characteristics outweigh the perception of size for me!

Glad you refound your ideal setting! It sometimes takes a while doesn't it to find the perfect setting for an antique stone. It took me about 4 settings before I realized my ideal setting should have a classic art deco twist instead of a modern setting :oops: :oops: :oops:

I love this setting. Gorgeous!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results