shape
carat
color
clarity

My 1st DBTY necklace and with pears!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been contemplating a dbty necklace for years. Of course PS had so many forums and post full of the info I needed for research purposes.:) Seems like over the years the station style has changed in reference to the ‘dbty’ style. Amy provided a lot of insight on that. And how to set stones/stations for less flipping and cutlet pinching.

I wanted one with some presence. So a halo had to be in the picture:Up_to_something:

its 18” with a sizer at 16” 18k white and yellow gold.

so excited:appl:

DKPV2021___09__07____93551____93551.jpeg
DKPV2021___09__07____93551____93551-3.jpeg DKPV2021___09__07____93551____93551-2.jpeg DKPV2021___09__07____93551____93551-4.jpeg

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Oh man that is stunning! What a beautiful twist on the dbty

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, that is exquisite!! Another stunning piece to add to your outstanding collection! :kiss2:

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!! Would love to see neck pics!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Can’t wait to see neck shots!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Oh this is so well designed and has so much presence! I also would like to request neck shots!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! I love that it incorporates pears because pears seem very "you". And the center round is like a sunny daisy. Unique and beautiful. Enjoy!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How lovely!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

COOL!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow @ZestfullyBling !! That is just gorgeous! I love your take on the DBTY necklace and how cheery that center looks! Neck shots please!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty and unique! Can’t wait to see it on you!!
Thank you!! You know I tend to lean toward the untraditional designs of traditional pieces. ;)2

Oh man that is stunning! What a beautiful twist on the dbty
Thank you! When Amy was recommending these type station designs I thought so to:kiss2:

Oh my goodness, that is exquisite!! Another stunning piece to add to your outstanding collection! :kiss2:
you are so kind! my collection is small and humble to me, thank u so much:kiss2:

Beautiful!! Would love to see neck pics!
thank you! Should have in couple day and I will splurge on photos!,

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Can’t wait to see neck shots!
Thank you! Yes! Coming soon!=)2

Oh this is so well designed and has so much presence! I also would like to request neck shots!
Thank u! :kiss2:I thought so too with the size of stones. Initially I was going to purchase smaller pears for this design but decided to go work with the sizes I had.
Dbty has two .40, .50/.56 and 1.25 fancy w/ twelve .12 rounds in halo

Nice, very elegant.
thank you so much!=)2

So pretty! I love that it incorporates pears because pears seem very "you". And the center round is like a sunny daisy. Unique and beautiful. Enjoy!
Thank u!! Yes I just love pears for some reason, they remind me of happy tear drops. i love diamond designs that incorporate flowers! just brings joy every time u see them:sun::))

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How lovely!

thank u very much!:kiss2:

This is fantastic!
i think so too, thank u:D

HI:

COOL!!!!

cheers--Sharon
you are the cool one!! thank u @canuk-gal !!:cool2:

That is beautiful. Congratulations.
thanks so much:kiss2:

Wow @ZestfullyBling !! That is just gorgeous! I love your take on the DBTY necklace and how cheery that center looks! Neck shots please!!

thank u! I’m always putting my personal spin on my pieces lol!! i love happy jewelry, keeps me smiling. makes my day brighter. Photos soon definitely …:kiss2:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool! I love the S on the back.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! Dbty stations are 1.75" apart.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results