shape
carat
color
clarity

My 10th Anniversary Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone is beautiful and I love the bead-set setting! Dimend Scaasi did a terrific job!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Veriy pretty. Congratulations.

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Maybe I am crazy for saying this, but I actually LOVE the lower color in these step cuts, especially this one because, for some reason, I think my brain can interpret the steps better with more color. Is that weird? I think your set is AWESOME!!! Congratulations to you and hubby on 10 years. Holy cow! Good work, both on the rings and the marriage.
36.gif

P.S. Do you work in a library? I''m currently working on my MLIS, which is why I ask.
1.gif

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/26/2008 12:23:05 AM
Author: rubybeth
Maybe I am crazy for saying this, but I actually LOVE the lower color in these step cuts, especially this one because, for some reason, I think my brain can interpret the steps better with more color. Is that weird? I think your set is AWESOME!!! Congratulations to you and hubby on 10 years. Holy cow! Good work, both on the rings and the marriage.
36.gif

P.S. Do you work in a library? I''m currently working on my MLIS, which is why I ask.
1.gif

I do have my MLS, but I''m currently teaching high school English. I was an elementary librarian for a couple of years, but when we moved to Louisiana, there weren''t any librarian positions open. It''s okay, though. We don''t plan to be here longer than two years before moving to the D.C. area where I hope to get a job at the Library of Congress.
9.gif

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous. Well worth the 10 year wait for this beauty. congrats!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
As I''ve said before, it''s a gorgeous set!
36.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the colour in the step cuts, it''s very pretty.

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty ring... i have an EC also. what was your original e-ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results